Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one

Discus and support Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ran in to problems to play Forza 5 on my xbox one. I tired both digital and disc methods. But the game just crashed to the home after the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WorkCrescent526, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one

I ran in to problems to play Forza 5 on my xbox one. I tired both digital and disc methods. But the game just crashed to the home after the introduction game. Please help

:)

WorkCrescent526, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Mush xx
    Mush xx Guest
    Anyone get their 4 Free games, XBL gold and music codes yet?

Oh no Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one :( I cannot wait one day let alone until the 6th to play Forza 5. I keep refreshing my email.

Mush xx, Jan 3, 2014
  3. daniboy246
    daniboy246 Guest
    Bought XB1 games on my XB

Okay so my friend was at my house the other day, and i have a Xbox One, he logged on to his Xbox Live user and he bought Forza 5, then we started thinking: Will he be able to play Forza 5 when he gets a Xbox One? We bought it online so there is no CD. So
    can you help us? Will he be able to play Forza 5 or do he have to buy it again on his own Xbox One?

daniboy246, Jan 3, 2014
  4. BANDIT x42x
    BANDIT x42x Guest

It crashed on me several times this week while going thru the crappy list of a available tunes. Both the Xbox One and Forza 5 were released too early. They were not ready.

BANDIT x42x, Jan 3, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    They weren't released early. I don't have any problem with Forza 5 on my Day One Edition Xbox.

CMUchippewa, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mush xx Win User

Anyone get their 4 Free games, XBL gold and music codes yet?

Oh no :( I cannot wait one day let alone until the 6th to play Forza 5. I keep refreshing my email.
  7. CMUchippewa Win User

They weren't released early. I don't have any problem with Forza 5 on my Day One Edition Xbox.
  8. BANDIT x42x Win User

It crashed on me several times this week while going thru the crappy list of a available tunes. Both the Xbox One and Forza 5 were released too early. They were not ready.
  9. SatNiteEduardo Win User

fun things to do on xbox one launch day

Take my Xbox One home and play Forza Motorsport 5.
  10. WWEADDICT4LIFE Win User

Bored of xbox one already

im loving my xbox one and am playing cod ghosts dr3 forza 5 killer instinct
Thema:

1. Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Cannot play forza

2. Cannot play Steam Forza Copy and Xbox Gamepass Forza at the same time, please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Steam Forza Copy and Xbox Gamepass Forza at the same time, please help.: Hello, I bought a Forza Horizon 4 copy on Steam. Later on, I got the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate during sale. My friends now play Forza Horizon 4 Gamepass version on my Xbox One S in the house. I want...
  3. On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...: I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. It says it is "Unable to join session." That...
  4. Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online: Dear Madam/Sir, I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get back in, but I cannot join any online...
  5. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4: I have problems with this and when i do teredo show state it goes like Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client...
  6. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.: Hello! I have owned Forza Horizon 4 since it came out in 2018. When the Xbox One Series X came out, I got that console. Forza H4 was one of the games that had an upgrade. I uploaded the upgrade....
  7. i preordered forza horizon 3 ulitimate edition it has realeased but i cannot play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered forza horizon 3 ulitimate edition it has realeased but i cannot play it: the game currently still says preordered why is this 3baabe84-9fa9-4afa-a4a2-a62d5c78d7dc
  8. Cannot play Forza motorsports 6 (CD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Forza motorsports 6 (CD): I have installed Forza motorsports 6 with CD but it does not start but showing black screen after the 10 turn logo appers. I have never installed and played Forza motorsports 6 before. I also...
  9. Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.: I downloaded Forza 5 this past weekend with the games for gold deal. I was able to play it right after I downloaded it. However, I went to open the game to day and a message came up saying, I have...
  10. Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded...: Hello, Could someone please tell me how my gaertag has been modded? I spoke with an Xbox customer service person and was told to post on the Forum to be told when and how my account was modded....