Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.

Discus and support Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Forza 5 this past weekend with the games for gold deal. I was able to play it right after I downloaded it. However, I went to open the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A SneezingPanda, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold.

I downloaded Forza 5 this past weekend with the games for gold deal. I was able to play it right after I downloaded it. However, I went to open the game to day and a message came up saying, I have insert a game disc or buy the rights to play it. I thought
    once you download a game from games for gold you permanently own the rights to play it. Am I only allowed to play it when it is available for free download?

:)

A SneezingPanda, Sep 10, 2014
  2. the faulcon
    the faulcon Guest
    Problems about saves

Hello every one, i am having a problem with the saves on my profile, as i was downloading the game Forza 5, i started playing the game after 15% of download, but the xbox crashed and restarted, so i waited for the full download, but now the games always
    bugs at the same place, i cannot play, unless i connect as a guest, but then it does not save the game..

how can i erase the save a restart from the beginning? ?

the faulcon, Sep 10, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Newbie help on Xbox

Buy Gold from CDkeys and download this months games with gold including Forza Horizon. Also download the Forza Horizon Demo.
    You need gold to play online same as PS+.
    Buy EA Access for £20 and you get access to 25 Games which include great games like Titanfall, Battlefield and Plants vs Zombies.

For about £50 you can get access to nearly 30 games to start you off and get an idea on what games take your fancy.

King Tones, Sep 10, 2014
  4. Fyer
    Fyer Guest

It was not a game for gold. It was a free weekend and that's it. It said very clear

After the weekend, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from the Xbox Store or visit your favorite retailer and continue playing.

They still have the announcement up on Turn 10s site

Forza Motorsport - Forza Motorsport 5 Free Gold Weekend

5. Thanks I guess I didn't read the description. Might as well buy it now that it is downloaded on my xbox.

A SneezingPanda, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Fyer Win User

It was not a game for gold. It was a free weekend and that's it. It said very clear

After the weekend, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from the Xbox Store or visit your favorite retailer and continue playing.

They still have the announcement up on Turn 10s site

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm5_gold_weekend
  7. A SneezingPanda Win User

Thanks I guess I didn't read the description. Might as well buy it now that it is downloaded on my xbox.
  8. Tezzarrific Win User

Missing Xbox gold game

If you got forza 5 with game with gold you should be ok, the only time you will not be able to download it or play it is if your gold runs out but just renew and you get it back.

dont look for it in the store as forza 5 was delisted a while ago same as forza horizon 2.
  9. Fyer Win User

Feeling duped again....

Foza is not free. It is free to play this weekend then you need to buy it after if you want to keep playing it.

From; http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm5_gold_weekend

The Forza Motorsport 5 Weekend will allow you to check out the full Forza experience with special in-game challenges, play against others online and build your achievements and Gamerscore. During Forza Motorsport
    5 Gold Weekend
    , you will have the chance to compete in a special multiclass endurance race event, the Grand Tour of Prague. Complete this endurane event and drive at least 130 miles in the race to earn a new title and badge for your Forza Motorsport
    5 profile. After the weekend, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from the Xbox Store or visit your favorite retailer and continue playing.
  10. SwordofWhedon Win User

Forza 4 VIP not working

Forza 4 has been delisted along with its DLC from the store

Forza games typically remain available for 5 years, until their music and car licenses expire. After that you cannot purchase or redeem their items

The next game to be delisted will be Forza Horizon 4 sometime around September 2023
Thema:

1. Cannot play Forza 5 after downloading from games for gold. - Similar Threads - Cannot play Forza

2. Cannot play Steam Forza Copy and Xbox Gamepass Forza at the same time, please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Steam Forza Copy and Xbox Gamepass Forza at the same time, please help.: Hello, I bought a Forza Horizon 4 copy on Steam. Later on, I got the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate during sale. My friends now play Forza Horizon 4 Gamepass version on my Xbox One S in the house. I want...
  3. On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...: I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. It says it is "Unable to join session." That...
  4. Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Play Forza Horizon 4 Online: Dear Madam/Sir, I played Forza Horizon 4 two years ago without any problems. Then I moved onto different games and uninstalled FH4. Now, I want to get back in, but I cannot join any online...
  5. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4: I have problems with this and when i do teredo show state it goes like Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client...
  6. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.: Hello! I have owned Forza Horizon 4 since it came out in 2018. When the Xbox One Series X came out, I got that console. Forza H4 was one of the games that had an upgrade. I uploaded the upgrade....
  7. i preordered forza horizon 3 ulitimate edition it has realeased but i cannot play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered forza horizon 3 ulitimate edition it has realeased but i cannot play it: the game currently still says preordered why is this 3baabe84-9fa9-4afa-a4a2-a62d5c78d7dc
  8. Cannot play Forza motorsports 6 (CD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Forza motorsports 6 (CD): I have installed Forza motorsports 6 with CD but it does not start but showing black screen after the 10 turn logo appers. I have never installed and played Forza motorsports 6 before. I also...
  9. Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play Forza Horizon 2 because it's saying my account has been modded...: Hello, Could someone please tell me how my gaertag has been modded? I spoke with an Xbox customer service person and was told to post on the Forum to be told when and how my account was modded....
  10. Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play forza 5 on my xbox one: I ran in to problems to play Forza 5 on my xbox one. I tired both digital and disc methods. But the game just crashed to the home after the introduction game. Please help...