cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error

Discus and support cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon from Xbox Gold, but when I try to play, I get an error that it cannot download my profile and then gives me an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeibeMeinMonkey, Nov 24, 2016.

1. cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error

I downloaded Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon from Xbox Gold, but when I try to play, I get an error that it cannot download my profile and then gives me an error that it cannot connect to the network. I confirmed I am logged into my profile (same one I had on my
    Xbox 360) and that my network is fine. I tried chatting with Xbox support, but they just had me delete and re-download my profile a couple times... nothing worked. I tried an older 360 game Texas Hold-Em... same thing. I uninstalled the game, cleared my
    local 360 storage and re-installed... same error. I have the new GOW Xbox One S (2TB) model and performed the latest update last week, just before downloading Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon... can this be related/cause with my issue of playing backward compatible
    360 games? I also want to note I played Red Dead Redemption a couple of months ago on my old Xbox One without issue before upgrading to the Xbox One S. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

:)

LeibeMeinMonkey, Nov 24, 2016
  2. MerlinKM
    MerlinKM Guest
    Games with Gold - November 2016

Not really, since Blood Dragon is one of the best things Ubisoft has ever done.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

MerlinKM, Nov 24, 2016
  3. gencid
    gencid Guest
    Games with Gold - November 2016

I see FarCry 3: Blood Dragon being recycled as a free or deeply discounted game all the time, but I never see FarCry 3 being the same treatment anywhere. FarCry 3 would have been a better proposition than Blood Dragon. As it stands, I am downloading a total number of 0 games this month.

gencid, Nov 24, 2016
  4. dennitorres Win User

FarCry 3 Blood Dragon

Microsoft também te trollou amigo, rs
  5. DragonBones1717 Win User

FarCry 3 Blood Dragon

Se vc baixou nas live Monaco ou Oman ele não estava grátis.Somente a versão de teste era de graça.
  6. xaviergreaux Win User

Fable III - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Im not getting it either..... i just downloaded Sleeping Dogs and FarCry Blood Dragon with no issues at all.

Im trying to get Tomb Raider and Fable III but it keeps saying "sorry try again later"
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Far cry 3 blood dragon. Games on demand

The error can also be caused by a bad sector on the hard drive or storage device you use. Try deleting the game, then download any demo that is bigger in size to Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Once the demo has downloaded, then re-download Far Cry 3 Blood dragon.
    the reason for the demo, is so the game is installed to a different part of your storage device, which hopefully will fix your issue.
  8. Lightyear013 Win User

What are your favourite Xbox 360 games?

Halo (all of them)

Limbo

Plants Vs Zombies

Assassin's Creed 2

FarCry (2, 3, and Blood Dragon)

Forza Horizon

South Park TSOT

Lego Star Wars

Lego Harry Potter

Lego LOTR

Borderlands 2

Bioshock
Thema:

cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error

1. cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error - Similar Threads - cannot play farcry

2. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  6. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  7. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  8. I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...: I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when I’m on. I have them on my list but it still says “add friend”. I can’t add them on Xbox or epic. When I...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...