Cannot play an Xbox 360 backwards compatible Xbox game on my xbox 360.

Discus and support Cannot play an Xbox 360 backwards compatible Xbox game on my xbox 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a copy of BMX XXX (which is listed as an original Xbox games that is playable on Xbox 360) when I put the disc into my xbox 360 I get an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingSwaggy, May 14, 2023.

1. KingSwaggy
    KingSwaggy Guest

I have a copy of BMX XXX (which is listed as an original Xbox games that is playable on Xbox 360) when I put the disc into my xbox 360 I get an error stating "This original xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console". I have the latest update for my xbox 360 and an original xbox 360 hardrive but I cannot connect to xbox live to download an update to support this game. Is there a link to this specific game update to make this playable? I have tried redownloading the latest xbox update via usb but this didn't seem to solve the problem.

:)

KingSwaggy, May 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

No. Xbox One games cannot be played on the 360.

360 games can be played on the One if they are backwards compatible.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Dear Microsoft

Apologies for your frustrations but the Xbox One is not backwards compatible and cannot play Xbox 360 games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can i play

5. swojas34 Win User

Can i play

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

tim burton's the nightmare before christmas oogie"s revenge not xBox game not support on the wxbox console

Thema:

1. Cannot play an Xbox 360 backwards compatible Xbox game on my xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Cannot play 360

2. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  3. I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...: I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play games, I don't have the password. How can I disable? f20da73d-7e10-47ff-95be-ee547834cec2
  4. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...
  5. Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...: Hello and please help me. I`m reaching out as I've bought an Xbox 360 how do I change/RESET family pass settings as I cannot play any 12-plus games? I`ve tried loads of things on google to no...
  6. GTA5 cannot play online Xbox 360 lacking permission, but I have Live on other console XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 cannot play online Xbox 360 lacking permission, but I have Live on other console XboxOne: Hello Xbox Forum. I have an Xbox One console and an Xbox 360 I have a paid monthly Xbox Live Gold subscription (redeemed on the Xbox One) my kids and I can play GTA5 online perfectly on the...
  7. XBOX 360 LIVE CANNOT PLAY ONLINE

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 LIVE CANNOT PLAY ONLINE: Neither me nor my brother cannot connect to xbox live. We have exactly the same problem and we are in two different countries. So Far we have. Hard Reset routers. Every thing else on the network...
  8. Cannot play Spider-Man 2 (Original Xbox) on Xbox 360 (Solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Spider-Man 2 (Original Xbox) on Xbox 360 (Solved): I get an error message with no code. "This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game may be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games"...
  9. Cannot play a 360 game I just bought digitally from the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play a 360 game I just bought digitally from the store: Im getting a message on launch of game that i need the license or disc but i just bought the game 2 nights ago and it already said completed and took it out of my bank. This is a xbox 360 game....
  10. Cannot download profile to Xbox 360 or play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile to Xbox 360 or play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One 8015190A: Greetings All, I'm extremely frustrated. I currently own an Xbox 360 & an Xbox One. However I find that when I tried to sign into live on my Xbox 360 I would get this error: "Sorry, there's a...