Cannot pair Xbox One S controller wirelessly to Windows 10 via Bluetooth
Discus and support Cannot pair Xbox One S controller wirelessly to Windows 10 via Bluetooth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I've got two Xbox One S controllers and I thought I'd try to pair one with my system via bluetooth. For some reason though my system can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TorQueMoD, May 30, 2018.
Thema:
Cannot pair Xbox One S controller wirelessly to Windows 10 via Bluetooth
Loading...
-
Cannot pair Xbox One S controller wirelessly to Windows 10 via Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Cannot pair controller
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it... -
Cannot get Xbox wireless controller to pair using the USB dongle
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot get Xbox wireless controller to pair using the USB dongle: I recently replaced the mainboard on my controller due to stick drift. Now, I can't get the stupid thing to reconnect to my computer. The USB dongle's light is currently solid white (never mind,... -
Cannot pair Xbox to Samsung tv
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot pair Xbox to Samsung tv: I have a halo 5 edition xbox one and a samsung model un75tu700dfxza that i am trying to set up to be turned on and off with my xbox. I have an ir blaster placed directly under the ir reciever on... -
Cannot pair Xbox One S controller wirelessly to Windows 10 via Bluetooth
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot pair Xbox One S controller wirelessly to Windows 10 via Bluetooth: Hey all, I've got two Xbox One S controllers and I thought I'd try to pair one with my system via bluetooth. For some reason though my system can't find the controller. Bluetooth is turned on as...