Cannot merge Mojang account to Microsoft Account

Discus and support Cannot merge Mojang account to Microsoft Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot merge my Mojang Account to a Microsoft account as the Google email account has been deleted and I cannot recover it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarioCuneo, Mar 12, 2022.

  1. MarioCuneo
    MarioCuneo Guest

    Cannot merge Mojang account to Microsoft Account


    I cannot merge my Mojang Account to a Microsoft account as the Google email account has been deleted and I cannot recover it.

    :)
     
    MarioCuneo, Mar 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Cannot merge Mojang account to Microsoft Account

    Hi MarioCuneo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    If you don't have access to the email you need to use a different email account to Migrate the Mojang account, or contact Google support to recover the email account, you need to corroborate that you are the owner of that email to end the Migration process
  3. Astronut365 Win User

    Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

    Yes it is the same account. Infact its the same email. my Mojang account uses the same email as my Microsoft account. This only started happening when Microsoft stated they would be merging accounts with Mojang.

    I did the process of merging and now I no longer own minecraft.
  4. erenyeager_tatakae Win User

    I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account

    Thank you for your help!

    Although no one is really helping me.

    My problem is about mojang and microsoft account at the same time. so when I speak with microsoft support they ask me to go to xbox support when I go to xbox support they say that they dont have the 'tool' to help me recover my mojang or microsoft account that's why i need to speak with mojang when I go to mojang they ask me to ask xbox support again becauase they don't have access to microsoft account.

    although my problem is really simple as i said i merged my mojang account to a microsoft one with the same email as my mojang one. but when i tried to log in with the microsoft account (which is the same as my mojang one) i got a messege that say's this account doesn't exist(although i merged it before and was already exist) would you like to create one ??? so i created the account again but then i didn't get the access to minecraft because they said that i should buy it (which means that the merge didn't happen) so when i tried to log in with my mojang account i got a messeage says that the account is already merged. so what i really want is what is the microsoft account that is linked to my mojang account if the merge really happend ????
  5. Corrupted_Zee Win User

    (Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

    is my Java name and GarnFlieger7910 is my Bedrock name.
    I did merge my Microsoft and Mojang accounts.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Can't merge Mojang account with Microsoft account

    I hope you return to Minecraft as soon as possible! Thank you!
Thema:

Cannot merge Mojang account to Microsoft Account

Loading...
  1. Cannot merge Mojang account to Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Cannot merge Mojang

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...