Cannot Make Purchases in the MS Flight Simulator Market Place on XBOX or PC.

Discus and support Cannot Make Purchases in the MS Flight Simulator Market Place on XBOX or PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use to be able to make purchases on both PC and Xbox. I now have this area grayed out and I am unable to make purchases. I've followed instructions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AK49Seawolf, Feb 22, 2022.

1. AK49Seawolf
    AK49Seawolf Guest

AK49Seawolf, Feb 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If happened after a purchase, could be that the purchase is still pending
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi AK49Seawolf! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Was this available before or just started to happen?

Have you tried to check on a different profile if happens the same on any of the devices?

Also, you could contact game support here

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
  4. AK49Seawolf Win User

It started to happen a few days ago. It seems to effect both my PC and Xbox account. It's the same account and gamertag. I'm not sure why it's happening.
  5. Harvey Chan1 Win User

Can not buy anything on Flight Simulator market

I can't buy things on the MS flight simulator market, how to solve?
  6. Panagiotis Kontomich Win User

Technical Issue

Francia, thanks for you response, but the issue is that i cannont purchace 3 rd party content (dlc) for Flight Simulator through market place and not to buy a game from market place
Thema:

1. Cannot Make Purchases in the MS Flight Simulator Market Place on XBOX or PC. - Similar Threads - Cannot Purchases Flight

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  4. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  5. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  6. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  7. Cannot purchase Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase Minecraft: Things I tried - Different accounts - Different credit cards - Different browsers including incognito mode - Tried having my friend buy it for me in different region - Going to a different IP...
  8. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july: So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I decided to try it again still didn’t work so...
  9. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  10. I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...: I just bought the Minecraft TMNT DLC from the Xbox store that just released, and it shows that I purchased it when I search it up. But I cant find it anywhere else. When I open Minecraft it doesnt...