Cannot make my Xbox the home Xbox

Discus and support Cannot make my Xbox the home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've gone through a couple Xbox One consoles already and recently bought an Elite console. After changing my profile between consoles a couple times, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hamidalgazali, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Cannot make my Xbox the home Xbox

I've gone through a couple Xbox One consoles already and recently bought an Elite console. After changing my profile between consoles a couple times, I couldn't make this new console my home Xbox because apparently there's a limit to how many times I can
    do that. Calling the Xbox Live hotline didn't solve the problem, so here I am. The representative told me to post on the forums in hopes for an answer. Can anyone here help me?

:)

Hamidalgazali, Dec 20, 2015
  2. xXsmurphedXx
    xXsmurphedXx Guest
    My home xbox

I cannot make my account my home xbox anymore.

xXsmurphedXx, Dec 20, 2015
  3. KEv1N G4TES
    KEv1N G4TES Guest
    My Friend cannot make my account my home xbox

why can't I make my xbox my home xbox? it says i cannot do it

KEv1N G4TES, Dec 20, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. The ability to set Home on a console is limited to 3 times per year. I'm afraid that support sent you here in error as no one here can assist with that. The people who post here are just gamers like yourself.

If anyone would have the ability to do that it would be phone support but I've not yet heard of them resetting the ability for anyone.

onyxishere, Dec 20, 2015
  5. I tried searching the forums for an answer and I've seen some posts about a solution but they are blocked by a moderator. The representative told me its because I was part of the insider program and he couldn't help me. If that's the case he probably didn't
    know what he was talking about.

Hamidalgazali, Dec 20, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sometimes an agent will send people to the forums if they don't know an answer but an issue like this is strictly in the pervue of official support.

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Hamidalgazali Win User

I tried searching the forums for an answer and I've seen some posts about a solution but they are blocked by a moderator. The representative told me its because I was part of the insider program and he couldn't help me. If that's the case he probably didn't
    know what he was talking about.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Sometimes an agent will send people to the forums if they don't know an answer but an issue like this is strictly in the pervue of official support.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. The ability to set Home on a console is limited to 3 times per year. I'm afraid that support sent you here in error as no one here can assist with that. The people who post here are just gamers like yourself.

If anyone would have the ability to do that it would be phone support but I've not yet heard of them resetting the ability for anyone.
  10. Ahmet İstemihanÖzt Win User

Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches.

Tried both Soft and Hard Factory Reset's with and without connecting internet on my Xbox. Still cannot make it home xbox.
  11. iamvinj Win User

Cannot make this your home xbox

Contact Xbox Support for further assistance at 1-800-469-9269.
Thema:

1. Cannot make my Xbox the home Xbox - Similar Threads - Cannot home

2. 360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ?: Xbox Live down FOR 24 hrs on 360 WTH PLAYING FOR 12 YRS & THIS IS HOW 360 GETS TREATED WOW BILL GATES U ARE ONE GREDDY MAN 191e91e7-2f81-47f2-ac3e-59bf30a18e9e
  3. I cannot set my home xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot set my home xbox.: Here's what happened: Battlefield V says I'm a trial user. I'm using a friend's Gamepass Ultimate, so I should have EA Play.(UFC 4 works, so I know I do.) I decided to factory reset my xbox and...
  4. Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot put my account as my home Xbox: I have reset my console hard reset and still not working does anyone have an idea on how to fix it bb2694c3-6fa2-4229-9039-8f5af3d76d40
  5. I cannot set my Home console on my Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot set my Home console on my Xbox One X: I still have 4 switches left and when marking for home console on my Xbox One X, I encounter error saying Unable to Save Changes. This happens to all other accounts( new or old ). I have tried...
  6. Cannot set new series x console to home

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot set new series x console to home: Hi I have seen this issue in a few threads with no resolve. I have 2 consoles, my personal and my sons. I have a series x and I just upgraded my sons console from an original XboxOne to the series...
  7. Cannot remote play, even on home network, on my Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot remote play, even on home network, on my Series X: Remote play has suddenly stopped working both on my iPhone and iPad. It wasn’t too long ago that I didn’t have much trouble with it, but I think with the last alpha skip ahead update is when it...
  8. Cannot play a game I own on my home console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play a game I own on my home console: I absolutely beyond any shadow of a doubt own the game in question, Mirrors Edge, seeing as it was free with gold in 2016 and i downlaoded it from my library, yet it still tells me to sign in with...
  9. 2 xboxes. Cannot invite from non home xbox to home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes. Cannot invite from non home xbox to home xbox: So this is a weird one. We have 2 xboxes. One down stairs is main home xbox and up stairs is non home xbox. So both my boys are playing on their own profiles. We have xbox ultimate on a parent...
  10. Your home xbox settings cannot be changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home xbox settings cannot be changed: so i've had this old xbox one for a while and i could never figure out how to transfer the games from the old xbox to the new one. until i heard about game sharing. i have two accounts (new)...