Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

Discus and support Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DerSchuhverkaeufer, May 23, 2024.

1. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

Hi guys,

just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot login to it. It's rather starnge and it feels like some kind of weird bug. When I close my Game Bar and close Battle(dot)net, I can login as usual after restarting it. With Game Bar running, there is just no way to do this.

It's a pity, because I began to start Game Bar just once in a while because it's blocking me from playing Overwatch or Diablo.

Just wanted to mention this issue.

submitted by /u/DerSchuhverkaeufer
    [link] [comments]

/u/DerSchuhverkaeufer, May 23, 2024
  2. Christyna64 Win User

xbox game bar doesn't work with my account

Have you checked the Store for any updates to the Game Bar? Open Store then click on the 3 dots next to your profile and click on Downloads and Updates.
  3. SammyVS Win User

i can't use multiplayer (minecraft windows 10)

Got it.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store in the Windows bar, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Login with your account again in both apps

5. Open the Microsoft Store, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner ''download and updates'' and click on ''get updates'' and update everything. After these steps try again.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Need Help to install Back 4 Blood on xbox game pass pc

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store in the Windows bar, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner ''download and updates'' and click on ''get updates'' and update everything. After these steps try again.

5. Login with your account again in both apps and try again.
  5. SammyVS Win User

DUDA SOBRE BACK 4 BLOOD / HELP IN BACK 4 BLOOD

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store in the Windows bar, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

4. Open the Microsoft Store, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner ''download and updates'' and click on ''get updates'' and update everything.

5. Login with your account again in both apps and try again.
  6. JuanSmith2 Win User

Error Code 121010

Effective Methods to Solve Error Code 121010 [Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Cannot Save to the Cloud]

The steps which you need to try first, after getting the error code 121010 is as follows:

Method 1:

Tap down the Windows key along with the letter R to open the Run bar.

After that, in the Run bar type cmd. (Do Not Press the Enter button)

Next, tap down the Ctrl, Shift, and Enter keys altogether.

Now, type the following commands one-by-one on the Administrator: Command Prompt window, pressing down the Enter button after each to execute.

net stop bits

net stop wuauserv

net stop appidsvc

net stop cryptsvc

ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak

ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak

net start bits

net start wuauserv

net start appidsvc

net start cryptsvc

Lastly, Restart your computer and then try to relaunch the game to check if the issued gets solved or not. Hopefully, it will. But, if not, then try the Second Method steps, which are as follows:

Method 2:

Tap the Windows button to activate the Search bar. In the search bar type cmd and then from the Search result right-click on cmd or Command Prompt. Now, from the menu select Run as administrator. This is another way to open the Administrator: Command Prompt
    window.

Now, in the Administrator: Command Prompt window type the following commands one after the other by pressing down the Enter key after each.

taskkill /F /FI "SERVICES eq wuauserv" (do this multiple times)

net stop cryptSvc

net stop bits

net stop msiserver

ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

mdir C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore

rmdir C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

Now, restart PC and launch the game again. Hopefully, this time you will get the issue resolved.
Thema:

Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

1. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open - Similar Threads - Cannot login battle

2. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  4. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  5. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  6. Cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login: Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore? 58cda036-1fa8-4de1-bf66-578357291ce4
  7. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  8. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  9. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  10. Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games.: I bought a gamepass ultimate key yesterday and redeemed it, went to download minecraft launcher, only to be met with a window that said that i needed to install the WebView2 Runtime. When i...