Cannot log into Xbox PC app from laptop, but can from desktop

Discus and support Cannot log into Xbox PC app from laptop, but can from desktop in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I try to log in, it goes to black for just a moment then reloads the home screen "Discover your next favorite game". I've reinstalled multiple... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HClark86, Jun 16, 2019.

1. /u/HClark86
    /u/HClark86 Guest

When I try to log in, it goes to black for just a moment then reloads the home screen "Discover your next favorite game".

I've reinstalled multiple times, rebooted in between installs, still nothing.

I can log in fine from my desktop though. I read somewhere to try logging out of the Store app, so I tried that to no avail. Anyone else have this issue or have a potential resolution?

submitted by /u/HClark86
    [link] [comments]

/u/HClark86, Jun 16, 2019
  2. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

From the EA side go to ea.com or click Manage from settings in EA Desktop app and log in to EA Customer Portal

- then under "About Me" it will show the connected accounts but you cant unlink from there

- the connected account is also under "Connections" where it can be unlinked

Then start from scratch by logging out of EA desktop and exit both apps

Then try again to install a EA game from xbox app

Other things that help W10 xbox app probs is to reset the app from app properties and to sign out and back into your xbox live account
  3. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

If you had a previous account linking and it doesnt say "EA play with game pass" under settings-> my account -> my membership in EA Desktop app then I suggest

- Clicking Manage from the settings in EA Desktop app to go to the EA customer portal website and under Connections disconnect the xbox account

- Then log out of EA Desktop and exit both apps

- Then install a EA game from xbox app

It will log you into EA Desktop and link accounts giving "EA play with game pass" membership and start downloading from EA Desktop app

Note it says you can only ever link one xbox account to your EA account
  4. ReinmarrBielau Win User

Sea of Thieves failed to setup a ccrew session. Please try again. (Trimmedbeard)

Hey there, !

Just to clarify, do you currently have two separate accounts signed into your PC and your laptop? If so, are you encountering any specific error messages when you try to invite the other account either from your PC or Laptop? Can you test navigating to your
    friend's profile page within the Xbox App and then join their game from there?

Hi, thanks for reply.

Yes, I have got two separated accounts. When I want to invite from PC to laptop I got

Trimmedbeard. When I want invite from laptop to PC - the same.
    My friends can invite my PC. I have not tried to invite friends from laptop yet. There is no option to join from laptop to existing team using xbox platform. The same error (

Trimmedbeard)
    I have tried changing something with Teredo but it didnt help.
    Ok some news.

I made new account on PC and instaled game again. I made new account in xbox - the same error betwen PC and laptop.

I log on laptop from PC account (xbox) and my friend could invite me! So the is not a problem on laptop I think. To all xbox accounts is the same credit card. I will try to change it
  5. Grobanite Win User

Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2

update: i try to get this month a bronze badge and hope for the achievement for the 12 Bronze Badges, but NOTHING!!! The game stole me 7 Bronze and 6 Silver Badges. On my Desktop Pc is the older Taptiles Version, i can log in in this and see all my old badges
    (8 Gold 9 Silver and 11 Bronze), but on my Laptop with this buggy new version nothing from this year ;(. I hope I can complete it on my Desktop Pc before this newer version install automatically.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

When is MS going to admit a problem with controller and mic exists???

Tablets are PC. Just as laptop and desktop are PC. And smartphone r type of PC too. Because it can run app. If iphone was not a computer. All it could do is call,text and baseic internet browesing.
Thema:

1. Cannot log into Xbox PC app from laptop, but can from desktop - Similar Threads - Cannot log app

2. I cannot log in to the xbox app on pc. It asks for a pin, which for me is 6 digits, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log in to the xbox app on pc. It asks for a pin, which for me is 6 digits, but...: I have tried my old 4 digit pin, but it is not correct. As of recently, microsoft has started to mandate the use of 6 digit pins, not 4. I cannot use a 6 digit pin to verify my identity. Here is...
  3. (PC) Cannot log into Xbox Live on Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) Cannot log into Xbox Live on Xbox app: Anytime I try and sign into my account, I recieve the following error: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live The remote procedure call failed. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Cannot log into Xbox app on Windows 11 with an alternative account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox app on Windows 11 with an alternative account: Getting very angry. Have tried requesting a call back - failed 5 times. The contact us page spins you in circles with ridiculous questions none of which are relevant but never offer the "none of...
  5. Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox game bar or Xbox app on pc: I used to be able to use the xbox game pass pc a few months ago and it stopped working. when i click sign in it doesnt sign me in it just says sign in again. Also nothing on the app loads it just...
  6. Cannot Log Into The Xbox App Or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Log Into The Xbox App Or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Windows 11: Hello, I Installed Windows 11 A Few Days Ago and I've Been Facing an Issue. I Tried To Log Onto Minecraft But It Showed An Error called "hay bale", When I Tried To Log Into the Xbox App (as they...
  7. after password change cannot log in on xbox live app . user action required

in XBoX on Windows
    after password change cannot log in on xbox live app . user action required: i recently changed my microsoft password. and after i open up my xbox live up game pass ultimate (PC) it says cant log in to xbox live user action required for authentication . even with the...
  8. Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Log Into Xbox Game Pass App or Microsoft App Store: Running Win 10. I'm trying to log into my game pass app and nothing happens. It's like a dead link when I click the 'sign in' button. I'm logged into my account online though so I'm guessing it's...
  9. Cannot log into Xbox app on iPad 4 iOS 10.3.3

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot log into Xbox app on iPad 4 iOS 10.3.3: Whenever i try to login this happens. [img] 31a839eb-5b33-4dfe-8f8c-e98a135080c6
  10. Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.: Hey guys, So I've been a subscriber to the xbox game pass for a while now and I just recently got a good PC to play games on. So I upgraded my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate and downloaded...