cannot log in to xbox live on 360 and backwards compatible games on series s

Discus and support cannot log in to xbox live on 360 and backwards compatible games on series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; tested with 4 accounts 3 xbox 360s 1 series s backwards compatible games logging in to xbox live on series s is fine with all accounts yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MamboKurt, Mar 20, 2023.

1. MamboKurt
    MamboKurt Guest

tested with

• 4 accounts
    • 3 xbox 360s
    • 1 series s backwards compatible games
    • logging in to xbox live on series s is fine with all accounts
    • yesterday everything was perfectly fine, i was able to log in with 360 #2 but lost connection soon thereafter.
    i have

• turned off every xbox
    • removed the power chord
    • waited for 10minutes
    • reset my router
    • tried all accounts on different xboxes

:)

MamboKurt, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Prototype xbox 360 disc not BC with Xbox One X

The $29 one you saw is the Xbox One version of the game which is backwards compatible with the Series S/X. The 360 version is not backwards compatible.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gta san andreas download

That's because it's a 360 game that's backwards compatible with the Xbox One and Series S/X.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Missing Owned games

The 360 version of that game is not backwards compatible. The one listed on the list is for the Xbox One and is compatible with the Series S/X.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

The Xbox Live servers for the Xbox 360 are currently down. This is also affecting Backward compatible games on the XBox One and Xbox Series X|S. No ETA yet on a fix.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

You cannot download the game, as it is not backward compatible on the Xbox Series S. The only Conan that is, is Conan Exiles for the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. cannot log in to xbox live on 360 and backwards compatible games on series s - Similar Threads - cannot log live

2. Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Xbox live on Reverse compatible games: saw this same problem for many people on many different threads the past 5 years and here i am having it. I’ve tried ever single solution posted here. Nothing works. Please help...
  3. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  4. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  5. When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...: I can sign in fine on my Xbox one and computer. I only get a problem when I try to play a backwards compatible game. I try to download my profile to “Xbox 360 backwards compatibility” part of the...
  6. Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live...: Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live account I am trying to sign into, however, the second email on my Microsoft account no longer exists. This...
  7. Cannot log into Live with my Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give any information?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Live with my Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give any information?????: I know this is a widespread issue to Login to Live with a Xbox 360. Will Microsoft ever give us any information of the issue????? 358eedd4-fbd9-4874-9f4e-8096a0ee08c8
  8. Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...: Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox b/c of too many sign in attempts. Power cycle did not repair, uninstall and reinstall did not repair,...
  9. (PC) Cannot log into Xbox Live on Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) Cannot log into Xbox Live on Xbox app: Anytime I try and sign into my account, I recieve the following error: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live The remote procedure call failed. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. after password change cannot log in on xbox live app . user action required

in XBoX on Windows
    after password change cannot log in on xbox live app . user action required: i recently changed my microsoft password. and after i open up my xbox live up game pass ultimate (PC) it says cant log in to xbox live user action required for authentication . even with the...