Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please!

Discus and support Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My Xbox controller is in warranty and intermittently drops its Bluetooth connection. I have tested it with a cable and it does not disconnect,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D_H_D, Jan 10, 2023.

1. D_H_D
    D_H_D Guest

Hello,

My Xbox controller is in warranty and intermittently drops its Bluetooth connection. I have tested it with a cable and it does not disconnect, and I have tried via Bluetooth on another laptop and the connection drops via BT so confirmed it is an issue.

I almost complete the warranty replacement journey to the last step but I get an error message and cannot complete the return process (I've tried with different browsers and settings, even with edge). So I have no means of logging this warranty replacement.

As per this thread, I also cannot register my phone number for callback due to a fault with the web journey (or the feature is 'unavailable'): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-request-call-back-from-support-regarding/ac77d33d-dca5-47ad-8a94-be05b480bcfa?messageId=b47ca1be-e070-4aa4-b662-0cb6e98f69e7

The webchat is unavailable and the virtual assistant is of no actual use at all.

Please could someone advise of how I can contact support?

btw I am in the UK.

:)

D_H_D, Jan 10, 2023
  2. D_H_D Win User

Ah ok I understand - thank you. I hope MS will post something soon as this is a pretty poor experience!
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, the big question is that we do not have something official and the status on the Xbox website does not show changes, but by the type of messages and occurrences something must be happening, the ideal would be to wait 24 hours at least.
  4. D_H_D Win User

Thank you for the response George.

Thank you for confirming there is a known issue with all routes into MS support, but do you know what "later" means?
    is it hours? tomorrow? days?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello D_H_D, we have received some similar occurrences about errors when accessing the form to send the accessory for warranty, and even support.

Ideally, you should wait and try the procedure later or contact support later.
  6. JiggaHere15 Win User

elite controller product id not working

Hi RottingEgg,

There's no option for registering any xbox accessories at the moment. For warranty replacement, please secure your proof of purchase (ex: receipt/online statement). Any xbox accessories has 90 days manufacturer's warranty for US. Contact xbox support to
    replace in-warranty accessory.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

1. Cannot log a warranty replacement or contact support - help please! - Similar Threads - Cannot log warranty

2. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  3. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  4. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  5. Cannot log into minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft account: Since microsoft has to be annoying with the customer support and I cannot find an email to send this to, so looks like I have to ask here. I have had issues getting access to my microsoft account...
  6. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  7. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  8. I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?: I’m trying to log into Fortnite on my pc and after I put it my sign in I keep getting a message asking “put in the email you used to create the account”. I’ve tried every email possible and it...
  9. I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have...: (Note: This is about the Java Edition of Minecraft.) I cannot log into my Minecraft account even though I migrated before the deadline and have the cape as proof. I have checked my internet and...
  10. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...: I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account. 9585a127-6e58-447d-b67f-9c8f1d161633