Cannot locate the game binary

Discus and support Cannot locate the game binary in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot open the game due to this error message [img] 39d885f8-1590-4ac1-ad82-adc7841e83e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattSekoman, Jan 26, 2025.

  1. MattSekoman
    MattSekoman Guest

    Cannot locate the game binary


    I cannot open the game due to this error message
    Cannot locate the game binary [​IMG]


    :)
     
    MattSekoman, Jan 26, 2025
    #1
  2. killapac2 Win User

    Best single player game campaigns

    Binary Domain very underrated game
  3. JT THE GAME Win User

    Binary domain

    binary domain is much better than fracture. binary domain should be put way up there with gears and halo in my view. great game deserves more reckonition than what it gets.
  4. JT THE GAME Win User

    Binary Domain or Shadows Of The Damned?

    Both games are very good. enjoyed binary domain. campaign is very good. shadow of the damned also good but annoying in some parts. personally i would get both but if one binary domain i played through that a couple of times and intend to again at somepoint.
    seriously binary domain is how a third person shooter should be made
  5. killapac2 Win User

    Game Suggestions For ME?

    Try Binary Domain its a very underrated game.
  6. Trash Death 82 Win User

    Your recently bought games thread

    Just bought Raccoon City and Binary Domain. Raccoon City is repetitive but nowhere near as terrible as some reviews have made out and Binary Domain is an absolute gem of a game, really glad I bought it.
Thema:

Cannot locate the game binary

Loading...
  1. Cannot locate the game binary - Similar Threads - Cannot locate game

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  7. Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot locate sign in for my account on Micosoft on Win 10: Cannot locate my Mixoosoft account log in on my wun 10 and therefore unable to either get friends or add friends to my Minecraft account. The other person sees me but I don;t get the rest from...
  8. Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'

    in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your...
  9. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: Had to open a new thread since the last one was closed too quickly. I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no...
  10. Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set any drive other than C: for default install location in the Xbox app for Windows: I recently added a new boot drive to my computer and did a clean install of Windows 11. However, ever since, the Xbox app no longer allows me to change the install location for games. I can select...