Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world

Discus and support Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello Minecraft Community! I am having some troubles haha. My friend is trying to get into my world, but is stuck on locating server.... We have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MinecraftChugJug, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world

Hello Minecraft Community!

I am having some troubles haha. My friend is trying to get into my world, but is stuck on locating server.... We have tried rebooting my friend and mine's consoles and tried making copies of the world, but none worked.

The thing here is that my cousin joined the world with no issues, was moving and even said hello Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world :D, but i don't know how long he was waiting for. See, he could have been waiting for 5, 10 or even 20 minutes! We have tried waiting hours, but have no luck

Hope someone can help!

Thomas, The Mad ChugJug.

P.S juts tried to join another world, just worked all good! Still want to get into the other one still!

:)

MinecraftChugJug, Feb 27, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello MinecraftChugJug,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that your friend is unable to join one specific world that you are attempting to play in. It is strange that you are able to join some worlds together but not others. If you have not done so already, please do the following and also have your friend repeat the same steps found in this article: Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues.

If this does not work, please let us know what type of error codes your friend is receiving when they try to join the specific world.

Thank you,

-Tali
  3. MinecraftChugJug Win User

Thank you. I will let her know ASAP
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello MinecraftChugJug,

Of course! I hope that resolve the error. If it does not, please be sure to let us know what type of error your friend is receiving so we can try to assist further.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. MinecraftChugJug Win User

Hi

Thank you for the reply :)

I will let my friend know about the advice you’ve given! I tried to let her create a world, no problem! They try to join my world other than the problematic one, perfect.

Thanks

Thomas ChigJug
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Favorites Pack

Thema:

1. Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world - Similar Threads - Cannot load Minecraft

2. I cannot load into my Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot load into my Minecraft Realm: I have started my own realm with friends, and cannot load into it. This is on Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for PC (from Microsoft Store) I recently migrated from the old version, so am...
  3. I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet: I am hoping someone can help!!! My daughter has a Fire 10 7th generation and we are trying to transfer her works to the new Fire 10 11th generation. Here is what I have done so far: 1. Copies...
  4. Cannot load a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load a minecraft world: [img] Repeatedly says this, I have reinstalled reset my ps4 but still not sure how to fix this issue b71c53b6-ff0c-4183-a76c-cf52c2c85cad
  5. Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta: I was in the beta and left it before the latest update. After release of 1.14 I downloaded it from the store (ver 1.14.9.70) but cannot open any save made during the beta. I get the message “A...
  6. Cannot load Minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load Minecraft worlds: Recently, me and my son helping playing Minecraft on Xbox one. Today I run into an issue where he could not connect to my world. I noticed that my login screen, Minecraft was saying I was on some...
  7. MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE: Split from this thread. I'm not able to launch the game from any account, i have tried but it doesn't work. The error just appears like that it says MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition failed to load and cannot continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition failed to load and cannot continue: We have this game as a download for years. All of a sudden getting this message when trying to load Minecraft from hard drive.....Minecraft failed to load and cannot continue. We have tried...
  9. Xbox 360 : Minecraft fails to load and cannot continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 : Minecraft fails to load and cannot continue: Hi my name is Damian. I had bought a "Minecraft : Xbox 360 Edition" game disc. It worked just for half a day and when I started to play again it was not working. I have gone to the support where...
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has failed to load and cannot continue? Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has failed to load and cannot continue? Please Help: Every time I try to play Minecraft on my Xbox 360, it tells me this. I don't know what to do, we looked at my disc and it has a ring around the edges that may be a scratch, if so it's from the...