Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ?

Discus and support Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have installed COD Ghosts and played it several times. Yesterday I put the disk in and all seemed normal, the screen with the Ghost appears and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Virtuosox, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Virtuosox
    Virtuosox Guest

I have installed COD Ghosts and played it several times. Yesterday I put the disk in and all seemed normal, the screen with the Ghost appears and then I just get a black screen. Waited several minutes and no change. Disk is clean and as new. Tried a few
    times with no success. Tried another game disk and that worked fine. Any advice ???

:)

Virtuosox, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Load GTA 5 for Xbox 360

Can I load GTA 5 for Xbox 360 from Ethernet if I have the game code (code of activation)? Disk with the game from market was spoiled.

RuinedSiamang70, Jan 6, 2014
  3. CoD Ghosts...

so I just bought CoD Ghosts, and I've done the installation disk and the required downloads. For some reason I still cannot do multiplayer/Extinction and it still tells me I need the required downloads. What am I doing wrong?

WoltarBalthier, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ?

That be strange......first thing I would try would be a hard reset on the X1 (hold button for 10 seconds then when off unplug power supply for a minute or so) then I guess I would uninstall the game then reinstall it (WITHOUT internet connection) then hook
    up internet for any updates.....if all that fails (and other games work) I guess it would HAVE to be the disc.....

RobertBuckalew, Jan 6, 2014
  5. DaQuickster
    DaQuickster Guest
    I'm having the EXACT same issue. Played 2 hours of COD yesterday and tried to play again last night. Black screen. The only thing I did from playing that afternoon to trying to play that night was redeem the XBOX DAY ONE code.

DaQuickster, Jan 6, 2014
  6. X CROZIER X
    X CROZIER X Guest
    Neighbor is also having the same problem !

X CROZIER X, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Kylface
    Kylface Guest
    This has been happening to quite a few people today, and clearing out the system cache via a hard reboot has helped almost all of them. Just turn the Xbox off using the white light power button on the front, then hold that same button down for 15 seconds.
    After the 15 seconds, boot up the console and your game should work again.

Kylface, Oct 31, 2018
  8. RobertBuckalew Win User

That be strange......first thing I would try would be a hard reset on the X1 (hold button for 10 seconds then when off unplug power supply for a minute or so) then I guess I would uninstall the game then reinstall it (WITHOUT internet connection) then hook
    up internet for any updates.....if all that fails (and other games work) I guess it would HAVE to be the disc.....
  9. DaQuickster Win User

I'm having the EXACT same issue. Played 2 hours of COD yesterday and tried to play again last night. Black screen. The only thing I did from playing that afternoon to trying to play that night was redeem the XBOX DAY ONE code.
  10. X CROZIER X Win User

Neighbor is also having the same problem !
  11. Kylface Win User

This has been happening to quite a few people today, and clearing out the system cache via a hard reboot has helped almost all of them. Just turn the Xbox off using the white light power button on the front, then hold that same button down for 15 seconds.
    After the 15 seconds, boot up the console and your game should work again.
  12. BlackHornDeath Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts won't play

I too have experienced this... Taking the disk out loading another game sometimes will allow the COD-Ghosts to reload... But definitely something wrong with the console not the game or disk on mine!!!
Thema:

1. Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ? - Similar Threads - Cannot load COD

2. Xbox Apps Cannot Load Any Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Apps Cannot Load Any Games: hello i want asking some trouble on my xbox apps on my PC I don't know why my xbox apps not showing any installed game and the game on store can somebody help me with this problem [img]...
  3. Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme.: Hello..... Just finished loading the MFS 2020 with 10 disks.....redeemed the authority code and finished downloading instructions as required. However when I go to open the programme to start...
  4. Cannot add a profile to xbox one, just a loading circle then nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add a profile to xbox one, just a loading circle then nothing.: I have the same problem and followed all advice here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-cant-add-account-or-sign-in/2631bfc3-3fba-4bed-a970-7f7b393254ef However, after...
  5. Cannot load Assassin's Creed Origins on Cloud Gaming using Xbox App on Windows 10|11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load Assassin's Creed Origins on Cloud Gaming using Xbox App on Windows 10|11: When Assassin's Creed Origins went live on Gamepass, the game has been inaccessible to play with Cloud Gaming on the Xbox app for Windows. I get the message "Content unable to load. Try restarting...
  6. Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world: Hello Minecraft Community! I am having some troubles haha. My friend is trying to get into my world, but is stuck on locating server.... We have tried rebooting my friend and mine's consoles and...
  7. I cannot load/update some games, can anyone help?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot load/update some games, can anyone help?: So a couple of weeks ago I started having problems playing warzone but put it down to it being a problem with the game, since then I’ve not been able to update it as it just says installation...
  8. Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S: I just purchased an Xbox Series S and cannot install or view my Full Library when logged into my account. I have tried reseting the console and removing then installing my account again....
  9. Cannot load a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load a minecraft world: [img] Repeatedly says this, I have reinstalled reset my ps4 but still not sure how to fix this issue b71c53b6-ff0c-4183-a76c-cf52c2c85cad
  10. Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S: I have not been able to load up Call of duty black ops cold war for a while now. I keep trying to load it up, i get the loading screen for about five seconds then i get taken to the home page. I...