Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ?

Discus and support Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have installed COD Ghosts and played it several times. Yesterday I put the disk in and all seemed normal, the screen with the Ghost appears and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Virtuosox, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Virtuosox
    Virtuosox Guest

I have installed COD Ghosts and played it several times. Yesterday I put the disk in and all seemed normal, the screen with the Ghost appears and then I just get a black screen. Waited several minutes and no change. Disk is clean and as new. Tried a few
    times with no success. Tried another game disk and that worked fine. Any advice ???

:)

Virtuosox, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Load GTA 5 for Xbox 360

Can I load GTA 5 for Xbox 360 from Ethernet if I have the game code (code of activation)? Disk with the game from market was spoiled.

RuinedSiamang70, Jan 6, 2014
  3. CoD Ghosts...

so I just bought CoD Ghosts, and I've done the installation disk and the required downloads. For some reason I still cannot do multiplayer/Extinction and it still tells me I need the required downloads. What am I doing wrong?

WoltarBalthier, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ?

That be strange......first thing I would try would be a hard reset on the X1 (hold button for 10 seconds then when off unplug power supply for a minute or so) then I guess I would uninstall the game then reinstall it (WITHOUT internet connection) then hook
    up internet for any updates.....if all that fails (and other games work) I guess it would HAVE to be the disc.....

RobertBuckalew, Jan 6, 2014
  5. DaQuickster
    DaQuickster Guest
    I'm having the EXACT same issue. Played 2 hours of COD yesterday and tried to play again last night. Black screen. The only thing I did from playing that afternoon to trying to play that night was redeem the XBOX DAY ONE code.

DaQuickster, Jan 6, 2014
  6. X CROZIER X
    X CROZIER X Guest
    Neighbor is also having the same problem !

X CROZIER X, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Kylface
    Kylface Guest
    This has been happening to quite a few people today, and clearing out the system cache via a hard reboot has helped almost all of them. Just turn the Xbox off using the white light power button on the front, then hold that same button down for 15 seconds.
    After the 15 seconds, boot up the console and your game should work again.

Kylface, Oct 31, 2018
  8. RobertBuckalew Win User

That be strange......first thing I would try would be a hard reset on the X1 (hold button for 10 seconds then when off unplug power supply for a minute or so) then I guess I would uninstall the game then reinstall it (WITHOUT internet connection) then hook
    up internet for any updates.....if all that fails (and other games work) I guess it would HAVE to be the disc.....
  9. X CROZIER X Win User

Neighbor is also having the same problem !
  10. DaQuickster Win User

I'm having the EXACT same issue. Played 2 hours of COD yesterday and tried to play again last night. Black screen. The only thing I did from playing that afternoon to trying to play that night was redeem the XBOX DAY ONE code.
  11. Kylface Win User

This has been happening to quite a few people today, and clearing out the system cache via a hard reboot has helped almost all of them. Just turn the Xbox off using the white light power button on the front, then hold that same button down for 15 seconds.
    After the 15 seconds, boot up the console and your game should work again.
  12. BlackHornDeath Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts won't play

I too have experienced this... Taking the disk out loading another game sometimes will allow the COD-Ghosts to reload... But definitely something wrong with the console not the game or disk on mine!!!
Thema:

1. Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ? - Similar Threads - Cannot load COD

2. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  3. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  4. How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...: It started as my Microsoft store on my Xbox wouldn’t work so I did a few things to try and fix it and finally I reset it and then I couldn’t put account back on my Xbox it would just get stuck...
  5. I cannot load into my xbox profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot load into my xbox profile.: Because the moment i turn on the xbox and select my profile it wont let me but the other profiles on the xbox work just not mine and i need to get into it urgently...
  6. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  7. I cannot load into my Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot load into my Minecraft Realm: I have started my own realm with friends, and cannot load into it. This is on Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for PC (from Microsoft Store) I recently migrated from the old version, so am...
  8. Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update: Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update App/game loads to 37% then reports error msg: ga.lgn.2501.401 googling this error msg brings up many other similar reports...
  9. Infinite loading screen, cannot sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loading screen, cannot sign in.: Whenever I open the new minecraft launcher, I click "sign in with microsoft account" (because that's the account I have) and then it shows the loading screen with the blue and yellow cubes, but...
  10. Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S: I have not been able to load up Call of duty black ops cold war for a while now. I keep trying to load it up, i get the loading screen for about five seconds then i get taken to the home page. I...