Cannot link Xbox app account on windows to Microsoft account.

Discus and support Cannot link Xbox app account on windows to Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Xbox account on the Xbox app on windows, and I want to link that account to my Microsoft account. But I already have a Xbox-profile linked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Will Johansen, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Cannot link Xbox app account on windows to Microsoft account.

I have a Xbox account on the Xbox app on windows, and I want to link that account to my Microsoft account. But I already have a Xbox-profile linked to my Microsoft account. How can I remove the Xbox-profile and link my correct one?

:)

Will Johansen, Jul 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Will. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Unfortunately, your Xbox profile is a part of your Microsoft account. It cannot be transferred to any other Microsoft account. I'm really sorry about this.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

as above.

the Microsoft account is also the following

Xbox Account

Teams Account

Office 365 Account

Skype Account

Email Account

and many many more.

nothing can be disconnected or merged or transferred

basically you need to log into windows with you Microsoft account you use for Xbox. this would make things simpler.
  4. staryoshi06 Win User

Child account becoming Adult account

Yes, I use my microsoft account to sign into my xbox live account. I also have the xbox app on windows 10, and am definitely logged into the same live account (although I cannot see my mother's account on the xbox app, while I can see it on the console).
    If I go to settings, it shows my microsoft account.

The thing is, my microsoft account existed without being connected to a family before I created my xbox one live account. It seems that it was only linked to a family when I made my xbox live account, so it seems to be only tied to a family there.
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App Not Sharing Captures After Uploaded

Thanks for the additional details.

This may be an issue with the account. Kindly follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to switch between Microsoft accounts in the Xbox app on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your update.
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Can't sign off

Hi,

To switch between Microsoft accounts in the Xbox app on Windows 10, kindly follow the steps provided on this

link

Let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Cannot link Xbox app account on windows to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Cannot link app

2. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...: So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address...
  3. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  4. I want to change which Microsoft account my Minecraft account is linked to but I cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change which Microsoft account my Minecraft account is linked to but I cannot...: So I have a minecraft account linked to a microsoft account which is connected to my previous email. Recently i was asked to log in again in the launcher for some reason, i put in the email and...
  5. Cannot link Steam and Xbox. Failed to update please try again later

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot link Steam and Xbox. Failed to update please try again later: I go to Linked Acoounts on my Xbox series x. I have been able to link Discord, twitch and reddit. But Steam fails to link. I send phone notification and click to link. I get error "Failed to...
  6. Cannot link Steam and Xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot link Steam and Xbox accounts: I cannot link my Steam and Xbox accounts. I have tried to link my Steam account in the Xbox app settings on Windows 10 but I keep getting the message: "Try again soon. We can't link right now." I...
  7. Fix for "Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix for "Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft": I just want to share this fix that I've found for not being able to login to PS4/PS5 Minecraft with a Microsoft Account. If you're having this issue, change your PlayStation account (PSN) email...
  8. Cannot link Xbox account to EA to Access Xbox Game Pass Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot link Xbox account to EA to Access Xbox Game Pass Games: I am using xbox pc game pass and am attempting to play an EA game through game pass. However, whenever I try and install the game I get the following message from the EA app "something went wrong,...
  9. Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft: I purchased Minecraft and several Add-ons through the Playstation Store. I can download and play Minecraft but do not have access to any of the Add-ons. I tried to link my Microsoft Account to my...
  10. Cannot link to reddit account on XBOX App or GameBar

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot link to reddit account on XBOX App or GameBar: Welcome back! You are already logged in and will be redirected back to Reddit shortly. This is all I get when I try to link my account, it just sits there and does nothing. submitted by...