Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft

Discus and support Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft and several Add-ons through the Playstation Store. I can download and play Minecraft but do not have access to any of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by crawford29c, Sep 2, 2022.

1. crawford29c
    crawford29c Guest

I purchased Minecraft and several Add-ons through the Playstation Store. I can download and play Minecraft but do not have access to any of the Add-ons. I tried to link my Microsoft Account to my Playstation Account but I get the message that it is already linked to another account. I'm not sure why, because I have never linked my accounts in the past and I only have 1 account per service. Can anyone help me? Minecraft support tells me this is the reason I cannot access the Add-ons I purchased on the PSN Store.

Thank you!

:)

crawford29c, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

You cannot see on the Microsoft website if you linked your PSN account to it or not.

Have you ever played Minecraft on your or a friend's Playstation?

Or maybe have a friend ever played Minecraft on your Playstation?

I ask because maybe your Microsoft account is not linked to any PSN account, but the PSN account on your PS5 is already linked to other Microsoft account - which makes it impossible for you to sign in and link your current Microsoft account to it.
  3. XBF John Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Hello,

Please check out this page: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

It states:

Linking a Microsoft account to a Playstation® account

WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

What happens when I unlink my Microsoft account?

IMPORTANT Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms. 

According to this thread you can unlink the accounts: Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account - Microsoft Community

However, even if you unlink it, according to Mojang you can only Re-link it to the original account, you cannot link a different PlayStation account to the Microsoft account.

Thank you,

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this crawford29c

When you receive that message, it means you're using the incorrect Microsoft account, in that case as you don't remember exactly the used Microsoft account you need to start the recovery process filling the form below:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Due to unlink a PSN account from a Microsoft account is not possible.

Is stated in the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

In this case you may need to use a different PSN account and link it to a new Microsoft account :c

If you think it's an error you can try contacting Mojang support to see if they can assist you further on this one.

From Microsoft side is not possible to do anything
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account

Unfortunately, you cannot see which PSN account is using the Microsoft account!

The only thing you can try is to check with PSN if there is any possibility to figure out what PSN account is using the Microsoft account,
  6. JolvexieAvenue Win User

Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft

Ive tried all these things but nothings working -_- plus ive never used Xbox or any other Minecraft platform except PS4
Thema:

1. Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cannot link Microsoft

2. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...: So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address...
  3. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  4. I want to change which Microsoft account my Minecraft account is linked to but I cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change which Microsoft account my Minecraft account is linked to but I cannot...: So I have a minecraft account linked to a microsoft account which is connected to my previous email. Recently i was asked to log in again in the launcher for some reason, i put in the email and...
  5. Fix for "Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix for "Cannot link Microsoft Account to Playstation Account in Minecraft": I just want to share this fix that I've found for not being able to login to PS4/PS5 Minecraft with a Microsoft Account. If you're having this issue, change your PlayStation account (PSN) email...
  6. Cannot link Xbox app account on windows to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot link Xbox app account on windows to Microsoft account.: I have a Xbox account on the Xbox app on windows, and I want to link that account to my Microsoft account. But I already have a Xbox-profile linked to my Microsoft account. How can I remove the...
  7. PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation Minecraft Cannot link to Microsoft Account: I recently purchased the PS4 version of Minecraft for my son. I set up a new PSN account specifically for him and then tried to sign into his existing Microsoft account (which he uses on PC and...
  8. Cannot Link ps4 Minecraft to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Link ps4 Minecraft to Microsoft: For hours i have googled and attempted solutions to this issue. I have Created new microsoft accounts, downloaded texture packs, restarted the game, restarted the system, Deleted saved data files...
  9. Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft: Hey all. Currently, I cannot link my PS4 Version of Minecraft to my Microsoft Account. I initially tried logging in after dusting off my PS4 and updating Minecraft to the latest version, but was...
  10. Cannot link xbox account to microsoft one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot link xbox account to microsoft one: Hello, i wanted to transfert/link my xbox(360) account to my microsoft(windows 10) one. But i can't, after some research, i discovered that my microsoft account receive a pregenerated gametag and...