Cannot level up

Discus and support Cannot level up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing as level 50 for the past 3 days I can't seem to level up every time a game ends I can no longer see my Hp bar load up its really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenaphobia10, Nov 19, 2017.

  1. Xenaphobia10
    Xenaphobia10 Guest

    Cannot level up


    I have been playing as level 50 for the past 3 days I can't seem to level up every time a game ends I can no longer see my Hp bar load up its really irritating please help me I have tried contacting xbox support but they told em they could not assist me
    today *sigh*

    :)
     
    Xenaphobia10, Nov 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Blondie21460
    Blondie21460 Guest
    MICROSOFT BINGO

    CANNOT ACCESS BINGO! REWARDS WAS NOT GIVEN FOR MY 76TH LEVEL UP! (I AM NOW AT 77).
     
    Blondie21460, Nov 19, 2017
    #2
  3. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    how do i do raids?

    What level are you? I think you need to be like level 24 in order for the raids to even show up(I think) I am level 22 and I cannot see them, but my friend is level 24 and he can get in.
     
    SILKYJJ, Nov 19, 2017
    #3
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

    how do i do raids?

    What level are you? I think you need to be like level 24 in order for the raids to even show up(I think) I am level 22 and I cannot see them, but my friend is level 24 and he can get in.
  5. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

    leveling up

    You'll find that while Pyro is great at lower levels, it loses a bit of its punch in the later parts of the game, and really suffers on NG+....not to say it's useless, but if you're going to do a pyro build, make sure you join the chaos covenant and get
    some of those pyro spells as well. When you talk to the pyro guy, you want to choose "modify equipment" to ascend the pyro glove. This will give the spells more punch. It may not be as powerful as sorcery or miracles, but it sure looks cooler.
  6. voteDC Win User

    Level up ?

    Make helpful replies to threads and get involved in the conversations taking place.
  7. Mafivee Win User

    Leveling up

    That is very true, but I personally wouldn't know as I've never stooped that low.
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

    Leveling up

    ^After the first five minutes it is...then it is just boring.
Thema:

Cannot level up

Loading...
  1. Cannot level up - Similar Threads - Cannot level

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot get Xbox Insider Tee, Level 10+?

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get Xbox Insider Tee, Level 10+?: So I’m currently at Level 10 and for some reason it won’t let me get the free Level 10+ Tee Shirt. Any reasons why? I have a video I can post but I just wanna ask first if anyone else is...
  9. I cannot access my perks in Xbox live rewards nor get my level 4 VIP back.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot access my perks in Xbox live rewards nor get my level 4 VIP back.: I am unable to access my My VIP Perk that was sent to me via email and my VIP level is 0 when it should be 4. 3cdc65b6-efc4-4133-8d50-fbc602a9830a
  10. Lego Dimensions - cannot download update for "Portal 2 level pack"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions - cannot download update for "Portal 2 level pack": Hi, I bought Lego Dimensions "Portal 2 level pack" for my son few days ago. When he put it in game, it showed "To access all portal 2 content, an additional download is required. Do you want to...