Cannot leave Minecraft RTX Beta, been waiting for a few days.

Discus and support Cannot leave Minecraft RTX Beta, been waiting for a few days. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been waiting for about 2-3 days, I am paying for a realm as well and it wont even let me leave, I try using a new account, would not work, even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sunburn1478, Apr 19, 2020.

  1. Cannot leave Minecraft RTX Beta, been waiting for a few days.


    I have been waiting for about 2-3 days, I am paying for a realm as well and it wont even let me leave, I try using a new account, would not work, even on other devices I am forced into minecraft beta.

    submitted by /u/sunburn1478
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/sunburn1478, Apr 19, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series x minecraft fps problems

    Minecraft hasnt been updated for series x

    You have to wait for the upcoming RTX UPDATE which left beta in dec
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

    Minecraft RTX beta will not install

  4. JamFog Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

    I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  5. ColinScott1 Win User

    The Minecraft Marketplace not downloading your worlds.

    I have the same issue.

    Windows 11 just built in the last few days and updated to latest Beta build.

    Minecraft Windows 10 edition installed fresh this morning (after installing Xbox Insider etc. to try RTX then updating MC again).

    Go into the Marketplace find some resource packs for free to try RTX.

    Get them in my library, click on download, progress bar comes up at 0% and nothing happens.
  6. xzzztvminecraft Win User

    Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

    Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
Thema:

Cannot leave Minecraft RTX Beta, been waiting for a few days.

Loading...
  1. Cannot leave Minecraft RTX Beta, been waiting for a few days. - Similar Threads - Cannot leave Minecraft

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. Cannot Leave Family Group August 2023

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Leave Family Group August 2023: I am an adult and for some reason I'm part of a family group. I cannot leave the family group, I cannot find the "more options" button anywhere to remove myself from the family group. Xbox will...