Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games

Discus and support Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently gone back on my xbox 360 to play some indie games i used to play back in the day for nostalgia reasons, and every time i go to launch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juhrassic, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Juhrassic
    Juhrassic Guest

I have recently gone back on my xbox 360 to play some indie games i used to play back in the day for nostalgia reasons, and every time i go to launch an indie game, it comes up with an error code that says: "The game has unexpectedly stopped working. Please
    try it again. If problems persist, please contact the creator of the game. Code 3."

So far i have tried:

Re-downloading the game

Signing out whilst on the indie game loading screen before the error code happens

launching the game on a different Xbox Live account

Please somebody help me, i really want to access these games again

:)

Juhrassic, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Juhrassic Win User

I don't really want to do that as i have many saves from other games that i also like to re visit and i do not want them to be deleted. Instead i transferred the game and the data to my system memory and launched it from there. Unfortunately it still comes
    up with the same error message. Thanks for the help though.
  3. Juhrassic Win User

I just tried that method and it came up with the same error message. Thanks for the help though
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

If the fact of clearing the cache memory not working, it could be an issue with your hard drive. I suggest you to format it and try again.

Regards
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Try clearing you cache and check the drive for corrupt files. Also whats the name of the game?

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. ...
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
  6. OkayScientist8 Win User

THE END OF XB1?

@ goat, considering you've played minecraft you do enjoy indie games (an inferior port of the pc indie at that)

the XNA indies (formally called "community games") are a joke.

Good indies like warframe, don't starve, trine 2 ect on PS4 thrash the indie offerings on xbox 360 (cept for maybe the radiangames seris XNA games including CROSSFIRE and CROSSFIRE 2)

Most XNA indies are so terribad, I have no idea why people cannot simply put in the effort to fact check and do a little research to what indies actually are. The indies on ps4 are nothing like the shovelware XNA brings.
Thema:

1. Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games - Similar Threads - Cannot launch 360

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  4. cannot launch PC Xbox app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot launch PC Xbox app games: I have an active XBox PC pass. PC specs are ok - ryzen 5700X, 32gb ram, Radeon 6900XT... Steam games run with no issues Since beginning of November I cannot launch XBox app games, they were...
  5. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...
  6. You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...: You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. I have followed al the safety instructions. I have game pass ultimate. I can not open my online...
  7. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  8. Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x: Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x Tired reboot, factory reset, etc 1266069e-56cf-42c3-9ed7-7ba3fff8186a
  9. FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...: I am getting really mad. I have repaired and reset FH5, update my PC and drivers, and the game still will not launch. I hit play and it syncs data, then just closes. I am really upset. FM7 is also...
  10. CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360): HI! I am playing NCAA Football 14 on my Xbox 360 and I couldn't play it. It keeps showing up an error message "Insert disc", when I actually have a digital entitlement instead. I tried (1)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant play xbox 360 indie games

2. Xbox 360 indie games glitched

3. xbox 360 indie game code 3

4. Xbox live error code 3 indie games ,
  5. xbox live indie game code 3,
  6. 360 indie games error