CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360)

Discus and support CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI! I am playing NCAA Football 14 on my Xbox 360 and I couldn't play it. It keeps showing up an error message "Insert disc", when I actually have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nothing2Play, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Nothing2Play
    Nothing2Play Guest

HI!

I am playing NCAA Football 14 on my Xbox 360 and I couldn't play it. It keeps showing up an error message "Insert disc", when I actually have a digital entitlement instead. I tried (1) deleting and redownloading my account. (2) cleared cache and even uninstalled and redownload the game. What else can I do?

:)

Nothing2Play, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Thetman92 Win User

What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

Ncaa football 14 for the xbox 360 still playing it.
  3. Thetman92 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

I'd like to see ncaa football 14..still playing it on the 360.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nothing, we will first confirm your purchase

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

After confirming, make this update

Roll back and reinstall system updates. To do this:

Press the Panel button on the controller.

Go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Enter the following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all installed system updates. The console will automatically restart and download the updates again.

Restart the network hardware. Learn how to do this:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have both a router and a modem, disconnect the power cable from both devices.

Turn off the Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.

Wait five minutes.

If you are using a router, plug it in and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Plug in the rest of the hardware and try to connect to Xbox Live.

If the error continues then it is a network error unable to verify the license

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. LennyPickel Win User

Xbox 360 game download reaches 79%, then restarts at 0%

Ncaa football 14 not working
  6. NikeEV3253 Win User

what is the games you hope will be on the 1st backwards update

I want ncaa football 14 on the xbox one love that game
Thema:

1. CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360) - Similar Threads - CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA

2. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  3. cannot launch PC Xbox app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot launch PC Xbox app games: I have an active XBox PC pass. PC specs are ok - ryzen 5700X, 32gb ram, Radeon 6900XT... Steam games run with no issues Since beginning of November I cannot launch XBox app games, they were...
  4. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...
  5. You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...: You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. I have followed al the safety instructions. I have game pass ultimate. I can not open my online...
  6. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  7. Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x: Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x Tired reboot, factory reset, etc 1266069e-56cf-42c3-9ed7-7ba3fff8186a
  8. FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...: I am getting really mad. I have repaired and reset FH5, update my PC and drivers, and the game still will not launch. I hit play and it syncs data, then just closes. I am really upset. FM7 is also...
  9. I cannot get Starfield to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get Starfield to Launch: Hi all, I purchased the premium edition and downloaded on my PC though the Xbox app. When I click on "Play" the loading screen comes up and within 8 seconds I get the message "The game has...
  10. Cannot view installed games on the xbox app. Cannot launch installed games at all through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view installed games on the xbox app. Cannot launch installed games at all through...: I've ran into an issue with the Xbox PC app and Microsoft store on my Windows 11 PC. The issue that my xbox app library no longer shows installed games on my main drive, which I can still see in...