Cannot Launch Fable 3 in English

Discus and support Cannot Launch Fable 3 in English in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I am currently unable to launch Fable 3 in English. I am from England and have left my region and language in English (UK), but currently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blue_spidey, Oct 7, 2022.

1. blue_spidey
    blue_spidey Guest

Hello all.

I am currently unable to launch Fable 3 in English. I am from England and have left my region and language in English (UK), but currently am living in Spain. For some reason, I am unable to launch Fable 3 in English despite the fact that everything in my profile is set to English. Is there any way around this that doesn't involve a VPN or something of that sort?

Cheers in advance.

:)

blue_spidey, Oct 7, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You wouldnt be able to install the English version as Josef mentioned as the game ia region locked
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the extra info

Sorry to say but right now cloud gaming uses your IP - physical location and set the language to the main of that country (and is not possible to change that without moving to another country where English is the main language)

This means that for games that doesn't supports in-game language setup uses this main language as default :c
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Since you’re in Spain, they may have had a different version of the disc issued due to the amount of space that spoken dialogue takes up. So it may be downloading the Spanish version that doesn’t have English
  5. blue_spidey Win User

Hello!

Sorry, I seem to have failed to write in the OP that I am attempting to launch this via cloud gaming on the Xbox Game App on my PC, so I haven’t installed the title anywhere. Sorry about this!! If you have any further suggestions, however, I'd greatly appreciate them!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BLUE_SPIDEY

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

What Xbox console do you have?
    Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One Or Xbox 360?

In the meantime, did you tried reinstalling the game using the current location settings to see if you install the English version instead?

If that doesn't work, try using English (US) as language and United States as location temporarily
    As soon as you try to open the game you should see a message asking you to download the new language > select accept > once downloaded open the game and revert the language and location change
Thema:

1. Cannot Launch Fable 3 in English - Similar Threads - Cannot Launch Fable

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  4. cannot launch PC Xbox app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot launch PC Xbox app games: I have an active XBox PC pass. PC specs are ok - ryzen 5700X, 32gb ram, Radeon 6900XT... Steam games run with no issues Since beginning of November I cannot launch XBox app games, they were...
  5. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...
  6. You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...: You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. I have followed al the safety instructions. I have game pass ultimate. I can not open my online...
  7. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  8. Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x: Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x Tired reboot, factory reset, etc 1266069e-56cf-42c3-9ed7-7ba3fff8186a
  9. FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...: I am getting really mad. I have repaired and reset FH5, update my PC and drivers, and the game still will not launch. I hit play and it syncs data, then just closes. I am really upset. FM7 is also...
  10. I cannot get Starfield to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get Starfield to Launch: Hi all, I purchased the premium edition and downloaded on my PC though the Xbox app. When I click on "Play" the loading screen comes up and within 8 seconds I get the message "The game has...