Cannot launch any game after a given time after restarting/turning on my laptop.

Discus and support Cannot launch any game after a given time after restarting/turning on my laptop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So if I wait too long after starting my laptop, no games will launch for whatever reason, this includes Xbox games, Steam games, Epic Games, Minecraft,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hoddy_001, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Hoddy_001
    Hoddy_001 Guest

Cannot launch any game after a given time after restarting/turning on my laptop.

So if I wait too long after starting my laptop, no games will launch for whatever reason, this includes Xbox games, Steam games, Epic Games, Minecraft, and Roblox. The only games that seem to work at all times are browser games, such as CoolMathGames. This problem is resolved by restarting my laptop and then launching the game immediately, but it means if I want to switch games or if the game crashes, I have to restart my laptop and it's super frustrating.

:)

Hoddy_001, Jul 13, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Hoddy_001! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This will mean that you have a service that starts when you turn the PC that is preventing you to start games, and it doesn't affect you when you just turned on the PC probably because when you immediately launch the game that service hasn't started

Please Open Start.

Search for Task Manager and click the top result to open the app.Quick tip: You can also open the app by right-clicking the Start menu and selecting the Task Manager option. Or you can also use the Windows key + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut.

Click the Startup tab.

Select the app launching at startup.

Click the Disable button.
  3. KristySkaggs Win User

Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install the new cod

It did the same to me but after restarting my Xbox it worked. Some many issues with these games every time they are launched or updated.
  4. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.
  5. oczy pl Win User

Connecting using router: Error IP, MAC, DHCP, Forwarding... all tried

again. i was playing and forget about playing music from pendrive so it throw me out becouse of autentication. xbox restarted and i was connected. for 3 minutes. in this time my laptop has been moved to sleep mode. i turned on laptop (when xbox was in Live)
    laptop connected to wifi, and after 3 minutes, live disconnected. i think its can be something.
  6. xLil SheWolfx Win User

Can not sign in to xbox music on my laptop since 10/01/13

ok I have fixed my problem.........I had a back log of updates on my laptop so restart your laptop/PC/Tablet to install the updates then after that you should be able to access xbox music......turns out one of the updates was FOR Xbox music
Thema:

1. Cannot launch any game after a given time after restarting/turning on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Cannot launch game

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  4. cannot launch PC Xbox app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot launch PC Xbox app games: I have an active XBox PC pass. PC specs are ok - ryzen 5700X, 32gb ram, Radeon 6900XT... Steam games run with no issues Since beginning of November I cannot launch XBox app games, they were...
  5. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  6. Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x: Cannot launch any of the free installed games on Xbox x Tired reboot, factory reset, etc 1266069e-56cf-42c3-9ed7-7ba3fff8186a
  7. Cannot view installed games on the xbox app. Cannot launch installed games at all through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view installed games on the xbox app. Cannot launch installed games at all through...: I've ran into an issue with the Xbox PC app and Microsoft store on my Windows 11 PC. The issue that my xbox app library no longer shows installed games on my main drive, which I can still see in...
  8. Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error...: Hi all I cannot launch any game from the xbox app on windows 10 I keep getting this error 0x87e00196 tried to reinstall the app and still the same never had this issue before kindly advice...
  9. Why won’t game that previously was working cannot launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t game that previously was working cannot launch?: Ok, so I was using cloud gaming earlier and had no issues (except bad lag when it occurred). Like no more than an hour ago. Lag got real bad, so I exited fully, to reload from fresh. Now game...
  10. PC Game Pass - Cannot Launch any game (Error code: (0x80004005), cannot install any game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Cannot Launch any game (Error code: (0x80004005), cannot install any game...: Everything was all ok Friday, I went away for the weekend, came back and now I can't launch any game from the XBox app nor can I install anything from the game pass library. Games through Steam...