cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10

Discus and support cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot lauch Back4Blood and here is my capscreen. I have tried to reinstall and reboot my PC but it didn't work. Anyone have this issue before and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chun HoCheung, Nov 8, 2021.

  1. cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10


    I cannot lauch Back4Blood and here is my capscreen. I have tried to reinstall and reboot my PC but it didn't work. Anyone have this issue before and how can I solve it? Thanks.


    cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10 [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Chun HoCheung, Nov 8, 2021
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Chun, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    If it still doesn't work:

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

    Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

    Xbox Game Pass is the greatest service around and that covers gaming, plus I love the Xbox app on my Win10 PC and the easy immediate connection between the two devices.
  4. Hannides Win User

    confused with Xbox gamepass options

    Is minecraft win 10 on Game pass for PC or only ultimate?
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is NOT on Game Pass. Only Minecraft for Xbox is. However, Minecraft Dungeons
    WILL be available on Win10/Xbox on May 26th.
  5. DamianosDamianou Win User

    Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own

    No, I installed it from the disc, and after it went on Game Pass, it automatically lauched from there.
  6. ImAice Win User

    Where is Back4Blood on the Game Pass?

Thema:

cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10

Loading...
  1. cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10 - Similar Threads - cannot lauch Back4blood

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it...