Cannot join my sons Xbox series S games?

Discus and support Cannot join my sons Xbox series S games? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought two Xbox series S systems for my son and I and we cannot join each other’s games. I set up his Xbox S with an under 13 account. I lifted every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Casey McWethy, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Cannot join my sons Xbox series S games?

I bought two Xbox series S systems for my son and I and we cannot join each other’s games. I set up his Xbox S with an under 13 account. I lifted every restriction I could find and I still cannot join his games. How do I fix this? I access his Xbox S from mine here at home Through the family app, and lifted every restriction I could possibly find and still nothing. I even have the cell phone app and lifted every restriction I could find there too. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Casey McWethy, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's also a possibility, when he is playing can you please ask him to invite you and let's check if there will be an error or issue?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you and your son is experiencing whenever you're trying to join each other's game so I can check that for you?
  4. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

My other son's xbox is set as home.

This is because his xbox was bought first and is disc xbox.

The xbox for my son with the issue is series s digital xbox.

If we change the home setting to their series s digital. Will my other son still be able to play his games online on the older disc xbox?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can both the XBox One X and Xbox One S play games for both the Series X and/or Series S?

Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X, but Series S/X games cannot be played on the One.
  6. death skull1897 Win User

can use every xbox live gold service except playing online?

Yes, idk if it's broken or something but I can join parties on both xbox's, I looked it up and you need xbox live gold to start and join parties. The Series S has only my account, and my account has my series S as my home xbox, and I can still join parties and talk(I'm in one right now in fact).
Thema:

1. Cannot join my sons Xbox series S games? - Similar Threads - Cannot join sons

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  4. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  5. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  6. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  7. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  8. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  9. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  10. It says due to suspension i cannot join a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says due to suspension i cannot join a party: It says due to a suspension i cannot join party 02a9d6b0-d332-4067-8793-58280a402d01