Cannot Install Roblox because I Own It?

Discus and support Cannot Install Roblox because I Own It? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got an xbox One S, signed up for Game Pass and it says i cannot install Roblox because i already own it. I have it installed on my ipad and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Camerondippold, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Cannot Install Roblox because I Own It?

I just got an xbox One S, signed up for Game Pass and it says i cannot install Roblox because i already own it. I have it installed on my ipad and currently play it there. How do i get past this?

thanks

:)

Camerondippold, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Camerondippold Win User

Well ****. Now its downloading. Not sure what was wrong. Might have been the Madden 20 i was downloading at time. Hahaha Thanks!
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Glad it is working for you.

Happy New Year!

Regards,
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, Camerondippold

Please can you go to: Home > Press the Xbox Button in the centre of the controller > My Games and Apps > Ready to Install section

Do you see Roblox on the list of games available to install?

Regards,
  5. billybobjrIII Win User
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Is there any possible way to get my xbox roblox account onto my roblox pc app?

Are you talking about your Roblox account? Because if that is the case, you will need to reach out with Roblox regarding that so they can provide recovery process for lost accounts. You cannot recover this with Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Cannot Install Roblox because I Own It? - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Roblox

2. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  3. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  4. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  5. Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi all, I need assistance with following problem. Scenario: I have redeemed a code to purchase MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition. When I try to install and launch from above page to XBox app, I...
  6. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  7. Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 3 15 running on windows 11 and have been consistently having issues using any Xbox related app. This includes the main Xbox app and xbox gaming services....
  8. Cannot install Xbox app for my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Xbox app for my PC: Hey, I'm having a really weird issue. I'm just trying to download the Xbox app for Windows. I have plenty of space on both of my hardrives, have a fine internet connection, nothing obvious wrong....
  9. XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11: Reinstalled windows today (2023-12-02) and unable to install Xbox app, I've downloaded it from the XBox website, and the installer keep looping though the words: - making things awesome -...
  10. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...