Cannot install Halo infinite Campaign on pc game pass xbox app

Discus and support Cannot install Halo infinite Campaign on pc game pass xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already have multiplayer installed. I go to modify installation and select campaign but instead of downloading it gives me an error I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShubhTewari, Jan 12, 2023.

1. ShubhTewari
    ShubhTewari Guest

I already have multiplayer installed.

I go to modify installation and select campaign but instead of downloading it gives me an error

I don't want to download 30gb mp again so is there any solution to this apart from uninstalling the whole game and then downloading
    Cannot install Halo infinite Campaign on pc game pass xbox app [​IMG]

:)

ShubhTewari, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

I am having trouble with Halo Infinite campaign on Game Pass

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

I totally understand you need assistance in regards with Halo Infinite Campaign on Game Pass. We need to investigate this to find the best possible solution to this issue. Let's work on this together.

To better understand the situation, we would like to ask these questions, such as:

• Where did you purchase the Halo Infinite Campaign? ex. Xbox app for PC, Microsoft Store, Steam
    Campaign is the single-player story mode that follows the adventures of The Master Chief on Zeta Halo. In this menu you can Start or Continue or Load saved versions of your game.

Halo Infinite is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, this means that if you purchase it on an Xbox console, the Xbox app for PC, or the Microsoft Store app for PC your purchase will carry over to all these storefronts. If you purchase the game through Steam your Campaign purchase will only be available through Steam.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. Unco Sam Win User

Game Services Not Working ONLY with Halo Infinite PC Gamepass

I hope you figured out the issue, but if not:

I had this problem before after using the xbox app to "manage the game" and install the campaign.

After doing the same step to uninstall the campaign, I was able to start halo infinite and install the campaign from within the game. Since then, the game starts up successfully every time from the xbox app.

Hope this helps.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Halo infinite multiplayer "content required to play this experience is not yet installed"

Hello BenS047,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Halo Infinite in multiplayer and is prompted with an error message: "Content required to play this experience is not yet installed." Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Are you trying to play this version of Halo Infinite - Halo Infinite | Xbox or this one - Halo Infinite (Campaign) | Xbox? Based on the game's support article, you do not need an active Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass subscription to play Halo Infinite however the campaign one, will need to be purchased or else accessed through a Game Pass subscription.

For more details, please check this support article for the steps on how to install the game - How to install Halo Infinite on PC and Xbox consoles – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com).

Since this is a multiplayer issue, we may need to check your Xbox Network to ensure you can do multiplayer and account privacy for allowing multiplayer and joining your friends in game.

Check the Xbox Network and make a note of any error codes or messages and the NAT Type.

• For Windows 10:
      • PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network and check the NAT Type.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    • For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store (click here)
      • Launch Xbox Console Companion app.
      • Go to Settings and select Network tab.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.

Link for managing account privacy for enabling multiplayer, joining your friends - Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. EstabanAyala Win User

Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

Hi, I had the same issue and I followed these instruction on this website. Works perfect for me now.

Having trouble booting up Halo Infinite via Game Pass on PC? Is the installer telling you to download Gaming Services but not actually giving you an option to do so? This step-by-step fix will get you back into that challenge grind in no time. To get around the Gaming Services issue you simply need to reset the Halo Infinite app:

1. Press Windows + I

2. Navigate to Apps > Halo Infinite > Advanced Options

3. Click Reset (DATA WONT BE DELETED)

The Xbox app will tell you that Halo Infinite's data has been deleted but this doesn't actually happen. Simply start up the Xbox app again, find Halo Infinite, and click the install button. The game files are still in place and the app will recognize that you own the product.

Hopefully this works for you guys.
Thema:

1. Cannot install Halo infinite Campaign on pc game pass xbox app - Similar Threads - Cannot install Halo

2. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  3. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  4. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  5. Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition: Hi all, I need assistance with following problem. Scenario: I have redeemed a code to purchase MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition. When I try to install and launch from above page to XBox app, I...
  6. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  7. Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 3 15 running on windows 11 and have been consistently having issues using any Xbox related app. This includes the main Xbox app and xbox gaming services....
  8. Cannot install Xbox app for my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Xbox app for my PC: Hey, I'm having a really weird issue. I'm just trying to download the Xbox app for Windows. I have plenty of space on both of my hardrives, have a fine internet connection, nothing obvious wrong....
  9. XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app cannot be installed on a freshly installed Windows 11: Reinstalled windows today (2023-12-02) and unable to install Xbox app, I've downloaded it from the XBox website, and the installer keep looping though the words: - making things awesome -...
  10. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...