Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...

Discus and support Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My issue is that from 1 week past from now I cannot hear anyone in the xbox party voice chat and ingame, but when the headset is nlt connected to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marlon EnriqueDiaz, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...

My issue is that from 1 week past from now I cannot hear anyone in the xbox party voice chat and ingame, but when the headset is nlt connected to my controller on my tv I can hear the people talking ingame, I have to pinta that the days prior to such issue
    I was capable of hearing everyone in the xbox party chat and ingame with no issues , my headsets work fine as I've usted them in my phone and pc and with no trouble.

It is something that really does break my experience and has been a hassle as I've as well updated the firmware of the controller and nothing....

I can hear the audio of the interface and the game perfectly but with voice chat has been a trouble.

:)

Marlon EnriqueDiaz, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Post IXI Mortem Win User

Xbox One Chat mic not working.---Help us All Out..PLease

To clarify my issue for comparison. I can hear other people with the Xbox One Chat Headset. They cannot hear me. In addition the mic icon in the Xbox Live Party Chat Menu is ALWAYS ON regardless of whether or not the mic is plugged in or the controller is
    on or off. The mic icon is ALWAYS ON.
  3. A BOWL OF BEANZ Win User

Headset working but xbox doesn’t recognise mic

My headset is working but I cannot hear people in party chat. It says it is unable to find my mic. I’ve tried switching controllers and headsets but it made no different
  4. WhileyCoyote00 Win User

CHAT HEADSET STOPPED WORKING AND SOLUTION

@gh0stz. Im having the exact same problem. in party chat if my headset is connected they can hear me but i cannot hear them. However, when I'm not in party chat and the headset is connected, I hear game sound through the headset but no chat sound. let me
    know if you have found a solution
  5. SamuelGurschick Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

I can't chat in party or game with oem chat headset and i recently purchased the headset adapter and the official xbox stereo headset, same problem. I can hear people in party and game chat, yet they can't hear me.

My controller is updated.

I first had this issue during the titanfall beta...in a match, everything's good, i can hear friends and they can hear me, out of the blue they can't hear me anymore. Hasn't worked since.

I've tried everything, no effect. My new controller arrives today. maybe it's a controller issue. I'll let everyone know.

I was preview program as well.
  6. BETHAMPHETAMlNE Win User

Can't be heard in xbox chat

Mister Mascot, I am part of preview program and cannot be heard in game chat.. parties are fine and I can hear players in game chat I just cannot be heard and I am using the normal xbox one headset
Thema:

Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...

1. Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can... - Similar Threads - Cannot hear anyone

2. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  3. I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite: Whenever i try and hear voice chat on fortnite, it doesnt work. Even party chat on xbox works. It works if i am using cloud on my laptop, and only one instance it has worked on my xbox since the...
  4. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  5. Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself: I am absolutely EXHAUSTED trying to find a solution, I've been trying for awhile now to have it so my stream can hear the people that I am playing with. I've looked in to the volume & audio output...
  6. Xbox on pc audio issues cannot hear audio from behind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on pc audio issues cannot hear audio from behind: Hi there. I'm having issues on Xbox on pc. I'm relatively new to the whole pc experience, but I'm having issues with any game i download from Xbox store for pc I cannot hear any audio that plays...
  7. I cannot hear through any headphones on my Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear through any headphones on my Series S: My headset randomly stopped letting me hear audio. In an attempt to fix it, I bought a new headset and i also wasnt getting audio through that one either. Ice restarted my console, plugged it in...
  8. I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege: I cannot hear my friend in Rainbow Six Siege as we can hear each-other in apex, but not Rainbow, both of our mics function only difference is that my friend is on ps4....
  9. I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear game chat or able to play with PC and Playstation. I have tried everything,...: I cannot play or hear any cross platform in MW2 24ee3da5-d6c2-43cf-92a5-01e24977d266
  10. I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...: I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every setting but I could be wrong, is there an easy fix to this. 6acb0d12-3960-409f-9a07-41d9951cabf4