Cannot get Xbox Insider Tee, Level 10+?

Discus and support Cannot get Xbox Insider Tee, Level 10+? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’m currently at Level 10 and for some reason it won’t let me get the free Level 10+ Tee Shirt. Any reasons why? I have a video I can post but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Miles-On-Tails69, May 17, 2023.

1. Cannot get Xbox Insider Tee, Level 10+?

So I’m currently at Level 10 and for some reason it won’t let me get the free Level 10+ Tee Shirt. Any reasons why? I have a video I can post but I just wanna ask first if anyone else is experiencing this issue?

submitted by /u/Miles-On-Tails69
    [link] [comments]

/u/Miles-On-Tails69, May 17, 2023
  2. Verified Man Win User

my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard

one called “ xbox update preview “ and one called “xbox inater tee, level 2”
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One, full USB Update Required Urgently!

You cannot get the OSU for the alpha. You need to unregister the console using the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows 10, then you should be able to reset the console, and download the public release of the dashboard.
  4. MeowSpectrum Win User

Error

I've leveled to level 15 just 10 minutes ago, and now I'm getting "You cannot use this online feature because one of the profiles has restricted priviledges and cannot join a Xbox LIVE session". This sucks Ubi. I have xbox live for 1 more year, I didnt offended
    anyone, and I can't play my game...
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

FREE XBOX AVATAR ITEM

Quite a lot of Xbox freebies get thrown on out Facebook either from the Xbox FB profiles or the games publisher will do something like THQ and the Darksiders 2 tee...Mass Effect 3 had something similar and could get the Normandy 2 prop and Avatar Tees
  6. PiNkEyE69 Win User

Facebook Mass Effect LE Console Comp: Chance to Win ME3 LE 360

What is the 2nd tee you get? I got a code pop up when I shared the app with friends but when i entered it on live it said I alreadydhave that content. Do you have to wait for the code for the 2nd tee? I have a grey ME3 tee with a shadow of sheppard on from
    the front that I got from the other facebook app, I thought the 2nd tee would be the one with "Mass Effect" on the front like the picture shows
Thema:

Cannot get Xbox Insider Tee, Level 10+?

1. Cannot get Xbox Insider Tee, Level 10+? - Similar Threads - Cannot Insider Tee

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  8. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  9. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  10. I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...: Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of the Xbox Update Preview. On the other it...