Cannot get through to hardware service department (UK)

Discus and support Cannot get through to hardware service department (UK) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently created a service order for a broken controller (UK Based) and posted the item to the automatically generated address provided at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Hurley2, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Cannot get through to hardware service department (UK)

Hello,

I've recently created a service order for a broken controller (UK Based) and posted the item to the automatically generated address provided at the time of creating the service order (08/11/2022) and I can confirm based on delivery proof that it was received and delivered successfully on 11/11/2022. It's now 05/12 and still not even an update confirming they have received the controller.

I cannot get through to any customer services whatsoever, the phone number to dial goes through an automated line and does not transfer to a human at all, it then disconnects the line. There is no email address I contact either. To add insult to injury, when "requesting a callback" via the virtual "agent" it simply says there is an error and to try again later, i've been trying this for days now, it absolutely does not work.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can go about getting an update on this? Quite honestly the worst customer service I have ever experienced anywhere.

TIA

:)

James Hurley2, Dec 5, 2022
  2. James Hurley2 Win User

I'm aware you cannot assist with the actual service label is that is a matter only Microsoft can assist with.

You've not read the point of my enquiry, the contact options are not working at all, the automated service is not providing me any answers I need, the callback hasn't been working for over a month.

It's unacceptable.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello James, I'm sorry for what's happening, however this forum is public view and as independent consultants we don't have the verify your account or tools necessary to create a repair order or shipping label.

I believe that the call back is not working at the moment, the best way to contact Xbox support is via chat via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us/

Click contact us, choose a subject and then you should see the contact options including via chat.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data like that of the Microsoft system, try to check the options again within the hours of service.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

no company takes outside ideas and such things are typically returned on opened for legal reasons. The only way you can make such a suggestion is to get a job at Microsoft hardware design department. and then submit it through the proper channels
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox one x not outputting to display

If that doesn't help, it will mean that it is a hardware issue and the console will need to be repaired. Since it isn't under warranty anymore I'll suggest you take it to a local departmental store so their repair department can fix it for you and you can take it home the same day.

If you want Microsoft to do it, then please see the out of warranty service cost here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Cannot get through to hardware service department (UK) - Similar Threads - Cannot through hardware

2. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  3. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  4. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  5. cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11: I have Steam Sea of Thieves. I have always connected to friends through game bar, right-click the friend, join game. I want this to work, not a workaround. It worked up until a new PC I just...
  6. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  7. Cannot view installed games on the xbox app. Cannot launch installed games at all through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view installed games on the xbox app. Cannot launch installed games at all through...: I've ran into an issue with the Xbox PC app and Microsoft store on my Windows 11 PC. The issue that my xbox app library no longer shows installed games on my main drive, which I can still see in...
  8. Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...: -Xbox app had a problem and after reinstalling gaming service I can't see my installed games -If I search the store for the game it says "install" instead of "play" -The correct installation...
  9. I cannot hear through any headphones on my Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear through any headphones on my Series S: My headset randomly stopped letting me hear audio. In an attempt to fix it, I bought a new headset and i also wasnt getting audio through that one either. Ice restarted my console, plugged it in...
  10. I cannot install or play games through Microsoft store OR the Xbox app, it says I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install or play games through Microsoft store OR the Xbox app, it says I need...: Hey, so basically what the title says, I've been trying to fix this for a week. I've tried the PowerShell stuff, the CMD prompt thing, and even resetting them all in app settings, and nothing has...