Cannot get second player on two player game?

Discus and support Cannot get second player on two player game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my new Xbox series x I have managed to set up two profiles with two separate controllers, so we can play a two player game. When we get into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SooAnnjames, Nov 14, 2022.

1. SooAnnjames
    SooAnnjames Guest

On my new Xbox series x I have managed to set up two profiles with two separate controllers, so we can play a two player game. When we get into the game and need to press A for player two to join, nothing happens? What am I doing wrong please?

:)

SooAnnjames, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you trying to play a game on cloud gaming or for an installed game?
  3. SooAnnjames Win User

Hallelujah thank you so much. I’ll try just installing a game now and see if we can both join! Thank you
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for confirming. Just a friendly reminder though that cloud gaming does not support local multiplayer which means that you will not be able to use a second controller for a second player if you're using cloud gaming.
  5. SooAnnjames Win User

Hi there, thank you for your speedy reply. The game we are trying to play is on cloud.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Cannot get two player connection

Hi Hamtree,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you are still having issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. Cannot get second player on two player game? - Similar Threads - Cannot second player

2. I would like to leave insider program on second hand Xbox one s. Unfortunately cannot.

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to leave insider program on second hand Xbox one s. Unfortunately cannot.: Hello, is there any way to leave insider program on second hand Xbox series s console? submitted by /u/Resident-Earth-5125 [link] [comments]
  3. Mortal Kombat 11 cannot add local second player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mortal Kombat 11 cannot add local second player: I’m new to Xbox but I cannot seem to be able to add a second player in Mortal Kombat 11 . I select X to add second player but when hitting A nothing happens, no matter what I do. I have tried...
  4. Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?: I've got a new xbox series S and I'm not able to join the alpha ring even if with the same account I am in the alpha ring on the other console. Can somebody help? submitted by /u/iosifc7...
  5. Windows 10 PC - Second HDD detected in settings but cannot be installed on.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 PC - Second HDD detected in settings but cannot be installed on.: I've tried reinstalling everything I can, resetting all the apps, updating drivers for HDD, etc, etc. The hard drive is NTFS and shows up in the "default install" in settings, but when you...
  6. Shared Minecraft World - Second player cannot join any more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shared Minecraft World - Second player cannot join any more: Hi, I have a survival minecraft world on Bedrock Beta Edition on Xbox One. My son and I share this world and regularly play together on it. However, since the xbox system update on the 4th...
  7. I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...: I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be customized. It would be nice if you could customize it, you can quickly switch the configuration. I hope...
  8. Second player cannot play COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second player cannot play COD: My husband and me are trying to play cod under both of our accounts in multiplayer at the same time on the same console and it wont load into a game. It happened all day yesterday and then finally...
  9. second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.: I have an xbox at home and one in my classroom for students to use during game club. How can I set up the xbox so that it can be played- including gamepass games if i am not there? I set up an...
  10. Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE multiplayer issue: second player cannot sign in as a guest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE multiplayer issue: second player cannot sign in as a guest: I bought Joy Ride Turbo on my XBox one. Local multiplayer doesn't work, when I tried to sign in as a second player as guest, I've got an error message, it gives an error saying that guest cannot...