Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.

Discus and support Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Specs are as follows 7900xtx 1000w psu 10gen i7 32gb ram 4tb of space between 4 drvies. I cannot get halo to launch at all. it does the inital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHAOS XTC69, May 31, 2023.

1. CHAOS XTC69
    CHAOS XTC69 Guest

Specs are as follows

7900xtx

1000w psu

10gen i7

32gb ram

4tb of space between 4 drvies.

I cannot get halo to launch at all. it does the inital start up with the Xbox Game Studios Logo and then after that when it goes to the dark screen to load it completely shuts off. I'm at a complete impass here. Any other games run fine on my machine without any issues. This is the only game causing me headache.

:)

CHAOS XTC69, May 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Kindly make sure that your Windows, Device Drivers, Xbox and gaming services and the game Halo Infinite are all up to date, here's how:

Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Xbox app and gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Halo Infinite:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

Then restart your PC device and try to launch the game to see if it works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  3. PimpyP Win User

Have you found a solution to this? The reply you had gotten on this post hadn’t shown me anything that I haven’t already done.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Cannot get Halo Infinite to launch on PC.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MrAnderson52579, Windows 11 seems to still have some bugs with certain games, however have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  5. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

Looking forward to e3 and new games.

I cannot wait for halo infinite !!
  6. Salted Greg Win User

Anyone excited for E3?

I cannot wait! This year is so exciting for Xbox and I just want to get my hands on HALO: INFINITE & Cyberpunk 2077 so badly!
Thema:

1. Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC. - Similar Threads - Cannot Halo Infinite

2. Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online: Hello, I have had severe issues with connecting to any Halo PC games servers the past six months. On Halo: MCC, I am stuck on "Contacting server" forever. On Halo Infinite I am stuck on...
  3. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...
  4. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  5. Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch: I cannot get the launcher to work i have reinstalled the game, reset it and made sure i have the latest drivers and windows version. The game is run through the Windows store and Xbox app neither...
  6. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign: I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and...
  7. I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...: Recently when I was hopping on MCC to work on a few Reach achievements with my friend, I got a message from Xbox that essentially said "purchase a subscription or sign in with the account that...
  8. Cannot install Halo infinite Campaign on pc game pass xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Halo infinite Campaign on pc game pass xbox app: I already have multiplayer installed. I go to modify installation and select campaign but instead of downloading it gives me an error I don't want to download 30gb mp again so is there...
  9. Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC: I try to download Halo Infinite on pc. When I try from Xbox App it stucks on Preparing. When I try from Microsoft Store it stucks on Pending. If i try to install any other game or application...
  10. I cannot install Gaming Services or Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Gaming Services or Halo Infinite: I tried to play Halo Infinite today. The game wouldn't start so I deleted it and tried to redownload it. I now cannot download the game. I click install from the Xbox PC app and nothing happens....