Cannot get Halo Infinite to launch on PC.

Discus and support Cannot get Halo Infinite to launch on PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this has been already asked before, but cannot get Halo Infinite to launch on PC. It seemed fine on Windows 10, but since upgrading to 11 it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrAnderson52579, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Cannot get Halo Infinite to launch on PC.

Sorry if this has been already asked before, but cannot get Halo Infinite to launch on PC. It seemed fine on Windows 10, but since upgrading to 11 it just shows the me the loading screen for a few seconds, freezes, then kicks me back me out to desktop. Sometimes it mentions something about the Arbiter.dll not being installed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, tried Repair through the Advanced option and also tried resetting the data, but all to no avail.

:)

MrAnderson52579, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MrAnderson52579, Windows 11 seems to still have some bugs with certain games, however have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Halo 5 guardians

I'd wager the only possibility we see Halo 5 on PC is closer to the Halo Infinite launch. It would definitely create a surge in interest in the franchise and we already know Infinite will be on Windows 10.
  4. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

A couple of resources (including this thread):

5. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

6. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite Not Launching XBOX APP WINDOWS 10 but works on STEAM ?!

• Console Window Host
    • HaloInfinite.exe

Thema:

1. Cannot get Halo Infinite to launch on PC. - Similar Threads - Cannot Halo Infinite

2. Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online: Hello, I have had severe issues with connecting to any Halo PC games servers the past six months. On Halo: MCC, I am stuck on "Contacting server" forever. On Halo Infinite I am stuck on...
  3. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...
  4. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  5. Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.: Specs are as follows 7900xtx 1000w psu 10gen i7 32gb ram 4tb of space between 4 drvies. I cannot get halo to launch at all. it does the inital start up with the Xbox Game Studios Logo and...
  6. Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch: I cannot get the launcher to work i have reinstalled the game, reset it and made sure i have the latest drivers and windows version. The game is run through the Windows store and Xbox app neither...
  7. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign: I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and...
  8. I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...: Recently when I was hopping on MCC to work on a few Reach achievements with my friend, I got a message from Xbox that essentially said "purchase a subscription or sign in with the account that...
  9. Cannot install Halo infinite Campaign on pc game pass xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Halo infinite Campaign on pc game pass xbox app: I already have multiplayer installed. I go to modify installation and select campaign but instead of downloading it gives me an error I don't want to download 30gb mp again so is there...
  10. Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Halo Infinite on PC: I try to download Halo Infinite on pc. When I try from Xbox App it stucks on Preparing. When I try from Microsoft Store it stucks on Pending. If i try to install any other game or application...