Cannot get Gold after changing region even if regularly registered and paying for gold

Discus and support Cannot get Gold after changing region even if regularly registered and paying for gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hej, I recently (couple of weeks ago or more) changed region (from UK to Sweden) to the one I physically live in. After an ordeal for a series of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by obinaut420, Sep 20, 2017.

1. obinaut420
    obinaut420 Guest

Cannot get Gold after changing region even if regularly registered and paying for gold

Hej, I recently (couple of weeks ago or more) changed region (from UK to Sweden) to the one I physically live in. After an ordeal for a series of reasons that were making it complicated to go on with the procedure I managed to change region. I was a regular
    gold member before changing region, and I was told my gold membership would have not been affected, which seems to be the case since I can see that my gold membership was renewed for the year regularly, but I cannot seem to download games with gold since they
    tell me to get a gold membership. ON my Microsoft profile page I see something which says "Switch region offer", expiring in september 2018, which would be the date in which I pay my gold membership, so there must be something wrong going there... Is there
    anyway to fix it? I would be really keen on downloading the gold games this month... thx for help

:)

obinaut420, Sep 20, 2017
  2. iljampou
    iljampou Guest
    Cant change my region and register my credit card

So you mean even if i register a new account for another region, i have no choice to register my credit card, that registered in estonia? The only way to buy a Golden Account is Activation Cards for my region?? My previous estonian credit card was registered
    successfully and i was a gold member for 1,5 years..

iljampou, Sep 20, 2017
  3. jenik04
    jenik04 Guest
    Problems with X-BOX live Gold membership

Hi, after paying my motnhly XBOX Live Gold Membership fee, i still cannot use and download the content, and my account looks like i do not have the Gold membership, even it denys me to pay the monthly fee again, and says that it is already bought

jenik04, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

I can’t download the game with gold games

When did you pay for gold from what I know sometimes after just purchasing gold it can take a few days to register games with gold as being available
  5. dup7d71ce78-208b-487 Win User

Pay for Gold with region change?

Hello King Chad Xbox,

Any and All billing information must be accurate once an account migration has occurred. Otherwise as you have stated you won't be able to purchase XBL content.

Xbox has a strict policy and it will be extremely difficult to lift your 3 month region lock.

I have done this personally and after 4-5 days my region lock was lifted but my reasoning was more beyond my control than yours.

Contact 1-800-4MY-XBOX, explain to them your issue and have them escalate your issue to higher authorities.
    ( I assure they will prompt you stating the same things we've have discussed here about the 3 month region lock.)

Best Regards,

Walkie Talkie

6. LordGuden Win User

Can't convert my Xbox Live GOLD to Game Pass ultimate due to region differences

I live in a region with both access to Xbox Live Gold and Games Pass Ultimate.

My Xbox had the region set to USA when I activated the Live Gold code (haven't not been there in years, not a usa citizen either), I live in Japan. My mistake was to active it on the that particular console because I hadn't changed the region in the settings. The code was for Japan or at least accepted in Japan so that was not the issue. I have used it in Japan before when paying directly with my creditcard.

This can't possibly be a permanent thing since I would be locked out of getting games pass for 3 years, that is when the Live Gold expires. I can still use the Live gold by the way here in japan, I just cannot upgrade it because it requires a US credit card or PayPal (It allows me to do that if I change the region to USA). I just want to change so I can pay with my Japanese credit card,
  7. ngocphi Win User

Incorrect Nationality

Once set a region of an account cannot be changed you will have to create another account for region locked content

It doesnt have to be gold
  8. iljampou Win User

Cant change my region and register my credit card

So you mean even if i register a new account for another region, i have no choice to register my credit card, that registered in estonia? The only way to buy a Golden Account is Activation Cards for my region?? My previous estonian credit card was registered
    successfully and i was a gold member for 1,5 years..
Thema:

1. Cannot get Gold after changing region even if regularly registered and paying for gold - Similar Threads - Cannot Gold changing

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  4. I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online: Hi, When I try to play ultimate team Rivals I get the message that I need to choose a subscription. I already have XBOX live gold, but apparently that is not enough. Are there issues at the...
  5. Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.: Hi, My son cannot log into Fortnite using my shared xbox live gold account. The message is "Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live". Other family members do not have this problem...
  6. Dead or alive 5 cannot play multiplayer by no gold membership subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or alive 5 cannot play multiplayer by no gold membership subscription: Xbox has free to play game. That can play multiplayer by no gold membership subscription. Dead or alive 5 is list in free to play game too. But when I play Dead or alive 5 multiplayer (rank...
  7. I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...: Help please someone thanks 6309d17f-62bb-42f3-af69-cf97a81aecf8
  8. Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Unsubscribe From Xbox Live Gold: I would like to unsubscribe from xbox live gold because it is now double the price per year. I went to the xbox live gold page of the microsoft store on my xbox one, and chose "manage...
  9. Cannot play free games with gold offline

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play free games with gold offline: I play offline because I do not have wifi exept when visiting relatives. With one of the recent updates I am unable to play the free games with gold that are xbox one games but I can still play...
  10. I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don: I cannot get any games with gold even though I have gold on a yearly subscription. I don't know if that's the problem since I only see one and three months now. Please help...