Cannot get any sound from headsets
Discus and support Cannot get any sound from headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2headsets that i get no sounds from. They work with my friends controls but not mine 729ac44f-b542-4a12-83aa-ed74a8ef47c8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimMurphy720, Jan 3, 2021.
Thema:
Cannot get any sound from headsets
Loading...
-
Cannot get any sound from headsets - Similar Threads - Cannot sound headsets
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.
in XBoX on ConsolesI cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my... -
I cannot hear xbox game sound on my earbuds
in XBoX on ConsolesI cannot hear xbox game sound on my earbuds: When i plugged in my headphones i can only hear this weird static noise when i looked at my audio settings my chat mixer was maxed out on the xbox party side and not the game side the bar is all... -
Fornite : Cannot speak - Sound working perfectly on other apps/games
in XBoX Games and AppsFornite : Cannot speak - Sound working perfectly on other apps/games: Hello, My children playing fortnite cannot talk to their friends over the fornite platform. On Xbox chat the microphone functions. I have had the children quit any microsoft group whilst in... -
xbox 1 rig headset cannot get it to connect to my new controller no sound no mic
in XBoX Accessibilityxbox 1 rig headset cannot get it to connect to my new controller no sound no mic: Tried new headset. Seems xbox won't recogonize it. Tried putting in my old headset which I had sound on but no mic, now no sound no mic for the other controller. Help... -
Cannot turn off sound on daily challenges.
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot turn off sound on daily challenges.: I purchased the premium edition specifically so that I could play solitaire while I listen to some daily podcasts without being interrupted by advertisements. Recently my main computer stopped... -
Cannot get One to output 5.1 sound
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot get One to output 5.1 sound: Hi, I know there's other threads on this subject and I've tried most if them I think. My set up is Xbox connected to TV via hdmi then to reciver via optical, this worked perfect with my old 360...