Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

Discus and support Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by OriginalNic, Dec 19, 2016.

1. OriginalNic
    OriginalNic Guest

Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help

:)

OriginalNic, Dec 19, 2016
  2. andy muresan
    andy muresan Guest
    i want to redeem 10500 credits

hello, my name is [Personal Information Removed], gamertag , and i have a little problem. i have 10500 reward credits in my deposit and i cannot redeem them because there is no redeem button like it was when i had 5000 credits. can u help me
    redeem my points? thank u

andy muresan, Dec 19, 2016
  3. mrs nutnut
    mrs nutnut Guest
    no option to cash in reward credits

Hi i have 15000 reward credits normally there is a deposit early option but not there so when can i claim my credits to my xbox account??

mrs nutnut, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. If it is available, it will be listed on the MyRewards section of the site.

When credits are deposited, they are added as currency to your Microsoft account balance so you can use that to make purchases in the Xbox store.

Smwutches, Dec 19, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello OriginalNic,

Once you reach 5000 or more pending Credits, we automatically schedule you for a deposit. Deposits will be placed as usable currency into your Microsoft Account, and be available for review at (Sign in to your Microsoft account).
    Since your Credit event happened in the earlier half of this month, you can expect your Credits to be deposited as usable currency after our end of month deposit.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them

Hello OriginalNic,

Once you reach 5000 or more pending Credits, we automatically schedule you for a deposit. Deposits will be placed as usable currency into your Microsoft Account, and be available for review at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).
    Since your Credit event happened in the earlier half of this month, you can expect your Credits to be deposited as usable currency after our end of month deposit.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. If it is available, it will be listed on the MyRewards section of the site.

When credits are deposited, they are added as currency to your Microsoft account balance so you can use that to make purchases in the Xbox store.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still haven’t received deposit of 16,399 Credits

Hello,

Since you have been automatically scheduled for a deposit, there is no longer a need to request one, so that button has been removed. We cannot deposit outside the scheduled deposit dates. From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Do not see deposit date for rewards credits

Hello KoFlare,

Since you only claimed these prizes on the sixth this month, they would be a part of the end of month deposit. From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

Also, as mentioned in the FAQ entry, we automatically schedule you for a deposit at 5,000 or more pending Credits. Since the Request Deposit button is for requesting a deposit before this automatic amount, the button has been removed, since you already have
    been scheduled for a deposit.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Rewards credits not depositing!

Hello,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. You can see when Credits are placed as pending on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. Since you have already been scheduled for a deposit, you cannot manually request one. This is also mentioned in the FAQ for the Credits from the
    Vault, where the majority of your Credits are from:

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing into
    your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

Thema:

1. Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ... - Similar Threads - Cannot find deposit

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697