Cannot find INTERNET EXPLORER!!

Discus and support Cannot find INTERNET EXPLORER!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot find INTERNET EXPLORER on my XBOX1. How can I install it? 18e1a222-747a-49d8-9e95-fd26458cdbea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElsaZQueen, May 30, 2017.

1. ElsaZQueen
    ElsaZQueen Guest

I cannot find INTERNET EXPLORER on my XBOX1. How can I install it?

:)

ElsaZQueen, May 30, 2017
  2. Internet Explorer without Flash, are there any alternatives?

But that is the only way to access HBO Go thru Internet Explorer. Gotta have Flash. So the app hasn't launched on the XB1 yet, and you cannot access it thru Internet Explorer due to the Flash issues.

Buffalo Fart05, May 30, 2017
  3. update? internet explorer?

Hi everybody

i updated the xbox for the beta program, and everything works just fine except for internet explorer. why cant i find internet explorer.

Thanks alot

jan hendry hamm

xXREDBULZXxJONA, May 30, 2017
  4. Cannot find INTERNET EXPLORER!!

Hey there ElsaZQueen,

Internet Explorer isn't actually something you can download and install on the Xbox One. I think you might be referring to Microsoft Edge though, is that correct? If so, that should be installed on your console already. You'd want to look in the App section
    of My Games and apps and it's listed under Microsoft Edge. If you're not seeing it, try searching for it on the Xbox Store and see if it pops up for you.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, May 31, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there ElsaZQueen,

Internet Explorer isn't actually something you can download and install on the Xbox One. I think you might be referring to Microsoft Edge though, is that correct? If so, that should be installed on your console already. You'd want to look in the App section
    of My Games and apps and it's listed under Microsoft Edge. If you're not seeing it, try searching for it on the Xbox Store and see if it pops up for you.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. DeeVee1 Win User

Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?

I figured this might work in the future, but does anyone know if this currently works or maybe did in the past for edge or internet explorer on the xbox one or xbox 360? I cannot seem to find anything online about it.
  7. Buffalo Fart05 Win User

Internet Explorer without Flash, are there any alternatives?

But that is the only way to access HBO Go thru Internet Explorer. Gotta have Flash. So the app hasn't launched on the XB1 yet, and you cannot access it thru Internet Explorer due to the Flash issues.
  8. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox One needs to add Google Chrome on the Dashboard not IE

Internet Explorer is the best Browser to find a better browser on.
  9. mgcdeanuk Win User

What Is Wrong With This Site

I have had this same issue, not with Firefox however but with Internet Explorer 7,8 & there widely anticipated Internet Explorer 9, which is worse than 8 in my own opinion. Pity Microsoft cannot get there own software to work with each other UNLIKE Apple
Thema:

1. Cannot find INTERNET EXPLORER!! - Similar Threads - Cannot find INTERNET

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet: Hello all, I am in need of assistance. I have my old Xbox360 in my living room connected to the television for my son to play Minecraft on. Somehow, it stopped being able to connect to Xbox Live....
  9. Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections: Xbox scans but cannot find internet connections so I have to play offline. I've tried turning it off then on again and followed the instructions on screen but still doesn't work. Help please....
  10. cannot find any internet on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot find any internet on xbox one: so i tried signing in on my xbox one about an hour ago. it said i was not connected to any wifi so i clicked connect to xbox live. when i did so i could not find any wifi, no matter how close i...