Cannot find Food 2 in See all collections

Discus and support Cannot find Food 2 in See all collections in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On January 3, 2017 I received the following message: There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water! This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Troubadour54, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Troubadour54
    Troubadour54 Guest

On January 3, 2017 I received the following message:

There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water!

This week we released Microsoft Jigsaw: Food 2! This yummy collection includes a range of 25 delicious delectables of culinary art!

Complete images of fresh vegetables and fruit, savory dinners and enticing desserts. Just click on "See all collections" and select Food 2 to download this scrumptious collection today!

Unfortunatly, I did not find it in said section.

Thank you

:)

Troubadour54, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Got the collection Foods2 but it won't download...been trying for days!

Won't download the new collection Foods 2

SusanBennett1948, Jan 3, 2017
  3. GeriCatS
    GeriCatS Guest
    Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click on?

This is the news that you sent:

January 3, 2017

There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water!

This week we released Microsoft Jigsaw: Food 2! This yummy collection includes a range of 25 delicious delectables of culinary art!

Complete images of fresh vegetables and fruit, savory dinners and enticing desserts. Just click on "See all collections" and select Food 2 to download this scrumptious collection today!

To return to the game, click Back to Microsoft Jigsaw.

Please unsubscribe me from your news. I have no "see all collections" to click on. There is nothing new on my downloadable collections. Your news is wrong or nonsense or a scam or an error, but I don't care.

Unsubscribe me from your news.

GeriCatS, Jan 3, 2017
  4. AgentScotty2112 Win User

Random collections availability

Although I haven't run into your exact problem yet, I have had a problem with downloaded collections: I've completed all the Cityscapes (one of the two free downloadable collections, Food being the other) puzzles on both easy and medium, but did not get
    credit in the stats for completing a collection. I've also completed all the Food puzzles on Easy, gotten the Hungry for Puzzles achievement, but did not get credit for completing that collection, either.

Until I have a chance to fully verify that Landscapes and Wild Animals can be completed and that Cityscapes and Food cannot, I'm going to hold off spending my gold on the other collections, or will buy the cheapest one to start off with.

As part of my troubleshooting, I've played everything on Easy two or more times, so I've got some extra gold to burn if I have to delete and rebuy a collection.

Although there isn't a delete function through the normal user interface, I've looked at the user directory folder structure, and there are folders and files for downloaded collections. At some point I'll probably attempt to manually delete and then redownload
    a collection to see if that fixes the issue I'm having.
  5. Andy Kula Win User

I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account

Same here, this is completely ridiculous, we purchased Minecraft, daughter cannot play multiplayer as she belongs to mysterious family.

I am afraid she cannot find out , live chat agent is throwing errors.

Now, Microsoft is obliged too provide all the private information they collected about us according to GDPR act.

Lets see how they respond, or deal with it in case of reach. Part of data collection must be email of family guardian.
  6. AgentScotty2112 Win User

Stats issues, will there be a "Reset stats" option?

One thing I tried (I'm not sure if it helped or not) was to allow the entire puzzle completion animation to play itself out after beating a puzzle. At any rate, "Played" versus "Completed" is a lot closer to even in the stats now.

I've been able to get a full completion for Easy, Medium, and Hard on Landscapes, and a full completion for Easy and Medium on Wild Animals.

Despite winning all the Easy and Medium puzzles for Cityscapes and all the Easy puzzles Food, neither of those collections shows as "Completed". I think I posted in another thread that I suspect the reason for this is that Cityscapes and Food, although
    free, had to be downloaded.

My best and average times for most collections and difficulties is still 00:00.

With all the playing (and in the case of Cityscapes and Food, replaying) I've accumulated 25360 gold. :)
  7. BarbecueSausage Win User

Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug

The game is just a bit buggy at the moment. I have picked up the Act 2 Chapter 3 first collectible, but the game hasn't registered my progress. If I go back to find it, the collectible is still there but I cannot pick it up or get the X action sign. Hoping
    it will sort itself out.
  8. TarrierSalmon89 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection signing out issues

I cannot find directions on how to stream continuously my music from "collections"
Thema:

1. Cannot find Food 2 in See all collections - Similar Threads - Cannot find Food

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697