Cannot find correct downloadfile for Microsoft flight sim deluxe. (the normal deluxe...

Discus and support Cannot find correct downloadfile for Microsoft flight sim deluxe. (the normal deluxe... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All, I bought a key for MS flightsim deluxe on G2A and all was well, installed nthe game, played it, got busy and forgot it . Had to reinstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EquilibriuMind, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Cannot find correct downloadfile for Microsoft flight sim deluxe. (the normal deluxe...

All,

I bought a key for MS flightsim deluxe on G2A and all was well, installed nthe game, played it, got busy and forgot it .

Had to reinstall Windows and this week I remembered owning MS FS 2020 Deluxe version and thought I would give it a go....but no....

I cannot find the game in the Windows store, under my library. Tried all the reset options for the store and app, I cannot find the game in my store library, nor can I find the correct downloadfile on the interwebs...

The GOTY edition is plenty, bus since I did not redeem a code for the GOTY deluxe version, it only gives me the buy option and when I try to redeem the code, it says that it's already been redeemed (ofcourse, I already did that), but it still won't give me the/a downloadfile

I still have leftover files on a harddrive in my pc, but MS wouldn't be MS if those weren't locked for me, on my own g*****nm pc...........

So long story short, how do i get back MS FS 2020 (normal) deluxe version??? Cause I'm not gonna fork out another €50-60,-.

:)

EquilibriuMind, Aug 20, 2022
  2. EquilibriuMind Win User

Cannot find correct downloadfile for Microsoft flight sim deluxe. (the normal deluxe version, not GOTY)

Hi,

as stated, I did not buy it from the ms store, I bought a legit key from G2A and it worked just fine.

I can see there what my key is, but since I already redeemed it, it is of no further use in the store.

I already had trouble finding the right link when I bought the key, but eventually I got to it, but not anymore.

And I am logged in with the correct profile on all MS services.

Thanks for your input and help.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cannot find correct downloadfile for Microsoft flight sim deluxe. (the normal deluxe version, not GOTY)

Thanks for the update, in case you have more than one email address please check on each one.

Redeemable codes can't be removed/deleted from the account. if you have the same email but different domain (@gmail.com @yahoo.com etc) check on each one.

------------

About the link for the not year edition, check this one:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/microsoft-flig...

Once downloaded you should be able to download the deluxe add-ons if you're on the correct account
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EQUILIBRIUMIND

That's odd, let's double check something first.

If you go to your Microsoft account order history, are you able to find the game?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you're not able to see it and you have more than one email address, please check on each one

Let me know how it goes, greetings
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

No need to repeat. I understood your problem from the begining.

I was saying to you the account thing due to is not possible to undo a redeemable code. As I show you in a previous screenshot. Redeemed content is linked to your account no matter where did you get the code (G2A, Eneba, Amazon, Gift from a friend, etc) <Another example in the picture>

If the content doesn't appear redeemed in your Microsoft account order history. That means it was redeemed with a different account.

But if you are more than sure that's the email/Microsoft account.. You may need to reach Microsoft Support via chat or callback and double check this with them. Due to here in the forums is not possible to check your account details (and as I'm a regular user as you, I don't have access to any account details)

-------

And I already shared the link for the non-year edition Microsoft flight sim. Let me attach it again:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsof...

[​IMG]
  6. EquilibriuMind Win User

Hello again,

I do not see anything in the order history, nor do I see anything in the library of my store. As a last resort I took out a Xbox live game pass, it was €1,- for the first month and installed it that way. I also installed something like Digital Ownership and the game then shows my progress and all content that came with the Deluxe version.

I only hope that, when I cancel the subscription, it will remain playable, if not, I will get back to the forums to find a defintive answer.

Also if anyone can show me to a correct downloadlink, I would be very grateful, cause it's rubbish that I cannot find the game I bought and that I have to take a sub, to play I game I already own.

In the meantime thanks for your help.
Thema:

Cannot find correct downloadfile for Microsoft flight sim deluxe. (the normal deluxe...

1. Cannot find correct downloadfile for Microsoft flight sim deluxe. (the normal deluxe... - Similar Threads - Cannot find correct

2. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  5. Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In to Xbox App (The system cannot find the file specified): Hi. I've been having issues with the Xbox App. It opens alright but everytime I try to sign in a message pops up that says "We couldn't sign you to Xbox Live. SYSTEM cannot find the file...
  6. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  7. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032
  8. Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find gamelaunchhelper.exe even though it's there: It's happening to me right now with Gotham Knights and it happened as well with ninja gaiden. Not sure what to do. I've tried everything that I've seen when I google the issue. Reinstalled...
  9. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  10. Cannot find correct downloadlink for MS FS 2020 (normal) deluxe version (not GOTY)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot find correct downloadlink for MS FS 2020 (normal) deluxe version (not GOTY): All, I bought a key for MS flightsim deluxe on G2A and all was well, installed the game, played it, got busy and forgot it . Had to reinstall Windows and this week I remembered owning MS FS 2020...