Cannot figure out how to change my Minecraft settings for multiplayer. Not even sure I'm...
Discus and support Cannot figure out how to change my Minecraft settings for multiplayer. Not even sure I'm... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cannot figure out how to change my Minecraft settings for multiplayer. Not even sure I'm logging in to the right Microsoft account.... daughter plays... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shannon Bullock, Jan 25, 2025.
Thema:
Cannot figure out how to change my Minecraft settings for multiplayer. Not even sure I'm...
Loading...
-
Cannot figure out how to change my Minecraft settings for multiplayer. Not even sure I'm... - Similar Threads - Cannot figure change
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
My console was banner and I can’t figure out why but i also cannot think of a reason i...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy console was banner and I can’t figure out why but i also cannot think of a reason i...: Really not sure why my console is banned was just minding my own business when suddenly i was told i was banned from the xbox network but i have done nothing to get reported or banned for so... -
I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.
in XBoX on ConsolesI can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a... -
I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop
in XBoX AccessibilityI subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64 -
I cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.
in XBoX Games and AppsI cannot figure out how to use my custom skin on xbox and nintendo switch in minecraft 1.19.: So I have a skin I made and I am able to use it on my laptop, but when I go into Minecraft on either Nintendo Switch or Xbox, it shows up as a random skin. I used it in-game, and then closed the...