Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

Discus and support Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D._N., Jun 2, 2023.

1. D._N.
    D._N. Guest

State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today.

When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges".

After 10 seconds it throws an error:

"There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet connection and try again later."

I tried:

• checked internet connection
    • checked that NAT type was set to open
    • checked to see that other microsoft products were working
    • checked to see that other xbox live services were working
    • checked Xbox Live settings here: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings
    • checked Xbox Live status
    • verified I've linked my xbox live account
    • unlinked then re-linked the xbox live account
    • linked an entirely different account
    • uninstalled and reinstalled the game
    • Removed "Xbl|DeviceKey" in the Windows Credential Manager
    • checked that system time and timezone are set to "auto" and are correct

:)

D._N., Jun 2, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello D._N.,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are unable to play multiplayer with State of Decay 2 game. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern.

It happened that the game is played on a third-party app and this is best address to the dedicated app support team or you may submit a ticket directly to the game developer support team. We will help you how to reach there. Additionally, you may check the official article that described how to resolve this bug which was resolved already and check the recommended troubleshooting steps. See the link below;

If the issue still persists, it is the right time to reach directly the game developer support team and submit a ticket. See the links below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. We will be closing this thread here in community forum because this will be taken cared by the game developer support team through submitting a ticket.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  4. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
  5. justlittleoIdme Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

When I try to join a multiplayer game on State of Decay 2 Juggernaut, it says unable to connect game- you must have a populated community to join the game. One friend was able to join but I can not. WHY?
    Hi

Cecegirl27

How many person do you have in your community(or how many person do you have in state of decay 2)

My guest is you need more person for multiplayer.
  6. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
Thema:

1. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2 - Similar Threads - Cannot enable multiplayer

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  6. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  7. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  8. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  9. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  10. Cannot connect to the internet - enable UPnP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the internet - enable UPnP: Hello, I have a Huawei B535 router on the 3 mobile network. I've connected my Xbox Series X to it since it was released. 4 days ago I got a message telling me I cannot connect. I restarted my...