Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...

Discus and support Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/alanw707 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alanw707, Jun 16, 2019.

1. /u/alanw707
    /u/alanw707 Guest

Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...

/u/alanw707, Jun 16, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

bug

Hi Baptiste,

It's still not clear what app or game you are having trouble downloading. If you cannot download the Xbox (Beta) app for whatever reason, the easiest way to get the app is to use the Xbox
    (Beta) app installer

If your version of Windows needs to be updated to run the Xbox (Beta) app, the installer will help you through that process.
  3. MrHerko Win User

Xbox (Beta) Slow download speeds

Well doing more testing i tried updating Age of empire II from the Xbox (Beta) and i was downloading at 50mb/s. I do have a windows firewall but if I'm able to update Age of empire II at 50 mb/s that should affect downloading Ori.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

XBox Game Pass beta App stop PC from responding

There are a few things. Recently, the Xbox (Beta) app was updated and removed many of the (Beta) tags from the app. So I would recommend you check for updates in the Windows 10 store by clicking the three dots in the top right of the store and clicking
    Downloads and Updates then clicking Get updates.

The next thing I'd try if the update doesn't fix it, is a reset or repair on the app. If you go to Settings > Apps and then select the Xbox (or Xbox (Beta)) App and then select "Advanced options". From that page, I'd click "Repair", and if that's not available
    "Reset". Testing with a reboot after each to see if it's improved.

Let us know if that doesn't fix the issue and we can do some further troubleshooting steps.
  5. Henrique0010 Win User

Download limited to 50% bandwidth

I have seen these solutions, they are part of the xbox, I am having problems on the windows platform. This happened after the May update along with the Xbox app (beta). My internet is 60mb / s, I am
    downloading at 15mb / s. This is sad because it takes so long.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Hi Pawer 8,

You will need to update Windows to 1903 in order to download the Xbox (beta) app game launcher and then you will be able to download games available in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If the update is not being offered in your Windows update settings, try running
    the Xbox (beta) app installer and it should also walk you through updating Windows.

The installer is found here: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-app

If you still can't update Windows to download the app, then try using the Update Assistant: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to... - Similar Threads - Cannot download Wolfensten

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  10. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...