Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves.

Discus and support Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have signed up but it is not listed under insider content. I have the physical copy of the game. Would it have something to do with the free trial of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Infurno12, Jun 16, 2019.

1. /u/Infurno12
    /u/Infurno12 Guest

I have signed up but it is not listed under insider content. I have the physical copy of the game. Would it have something to do with the free trial of Gamepass? Which gives you a different app to download it. Because I would install that but it’s for Gamepass users on,y and once it ends I don’t want it do be a useless app.

submitted by /u/Infurno12
    [link] [comments]

/u/Infurno12, Jun 16, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
  3. JacobStruth Win User

Sea of Thieves Insider

I have the sea of thieves downloaded, but it doesn't give me the option to download the test build in the insiders app.
  4. Tigerdrill Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
    i should have re written and specified i signed up for the Sea of Thieves Insider Program, but i own the game as a disc and so i have to get the Insider Build from the Xbox Insider Hub
  5. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  6. TexomaGhost Win User

Xbox messaging breaks console

Sea of thieves insider yes
Thema:

1. Cannot download insider content for sea of thieves. - Similar Threads - Cannot download insider

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  10. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...