Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS

Discus and support Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Today I order a digital code for fifa 23. It's not downloading at all and it's been saying you guys have had an issue on this for a while.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Madubuike, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS

Hello. Today I order a digital code for fifa 23. It's not downloading at all and it's been saying you guys have had an issue on this for a while. please someone else I don't want to just waste my money

:)

Joshua Madubuike, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know, Joshua!
  3. Joshua Madubuike Win User

So when I ordered through Amazon, it stent me a code for the Xbox and for some reason it was incorrect, so then I clicked order on Xbox.com and I did, but nothing is happening and when I checked Xbox Status it said FIFA statues key was limited.
  4. Francia J. Win User

There seems to be no issue with redeeming codes as of the moment and the previous issue with FIFA 23 is with the trial issue wherein players can't play the game.

Kindly try redeeming the code via https://redeem.microsoft.com/
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Joshua, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying o download FIFA 23 on your Xbox Series X|S console?
  6. Janet_C Win User

What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

FIFA 23 is available on Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, EA Sports FC 24 will also be available on these same platforms.

Keep in mind that EA sells each version separately, i.e. there is FIFA 23 for Xbox One and FIFA 24 for Xbox Series.

The Xbox One version can be used on Xbox Series without problems, but the Xbox Series version cannot be used on Xbox One.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
Thema:

1. Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS - Similar Threads - Cannot download Fifa

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  7. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  10. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...