Cannot download black ops 3 dlc

Discus and support Cannot download black ops 3 dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download the dlcs . I looked up this problem and it said to delete the dlcs and reinstall them, well I deleted them. But now I can't find them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuxtaMan, Jul 6, 2017.

1. JuxtaMan
    JuxtaMan Guest

I can't download the dlcs . I looked up this problem and it said to delete the dlcs and reinstall them, well I deleted them. But now I can't find them. I looked in the ready to install but the dlcs are not there

:)

JuxtaMan, Jul 6, 2017
  2. COD: Black Ops 3 DLC packs installed but can't play on XBox1

DLC Packs from season pass and additional purchases will not play on Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Anyone else run into this? I've uninstalled all content and reinstalled it and still cannot play the DLC.

Mr WoodMaster, Jul 6, 2017
  3. CarsUn432
    CarsUn432 Guest
    "Installion Stopped"

Hello, I'm trying to download 3 backwards compatible games, dlc for Black Ops 3 and DLC for Geometry Wars 3 and they all say installation stopped. Tried installing many times, hard reseting, and unplugging. Any help is appreciated.

CarsUn432, Jul 6, 2017
  4. Tomm_A Win User

why is my black ops 3 season pass not giving me my weapon bribe.

Hello clvca,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

The issue you are describing here appears to be in-game specific issue and this is best addressed to the game developer support team. We will help you how to get there.

We have found also the official article provided by the game developer support team that discuss what to do when having trouble downloading or playing DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. You can find the links below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. EV1L INS1DE Win User

Black Ops III: DLC Salvation appears in-game but not showing in store?

I cannot find the DLC Salvation for Black Ops III. It shows the maps are in the game (must be downloaded in-store), but the map pack does not show in the COD Store. All previous DLC is in store, but Salvation is nowhere to be found. Today is the 6th...
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Favourite Video Game DLC

All DLC's from Black Ops 2 <3.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards Compatibility: Dlc purchased on a different account

Hi, yes there is, just log in to the xbox one with the account you purchased the dlc with, and move to Black Ops, press the menu button and select manage game, then your dlc will be listed next to Black Ops, just select the dlc and start the download.
  8. WattyNuela Win User

If I buy the bo3 game with the chronicles dLC can I still redeem it if I already own the dlc

Hi YesWH, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor

If I understood correctly, do you want to redeem a DLC that you already own?

Or do you want to redeem a code that includes this DLC + Call of Duty Black Ops 3?

If it's the second you're going to receive only Black Ops 3 because you already own the DLC
Thema:

1. Cannot download black ops 3 dlc - Similar Threads - Cannot download black

2. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  5. I cannot download/install XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download/install XBOX app: So I just added a new SSD to my slot 2 on motherboard, properly formatted and tried to re-install Starfield on it, which failed for some reasons. Then I started to get BSOD after startup so...
  6. I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...: I am having problems with a game playing e50fcbe5-00dd-4c99-8cca-c86052b69a91
  7. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...: Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile...
  8. Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One: I have been looking online for the past hour or so to see how to download this dLC with little luck. Right now, it says in the store to "Redeem code" on its page, yet in the description it...
  9. Cannot Find Code for AC Black Flag Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Find Code for AC Black Flag Download: I bought the Assassin's Creed Xbox One Bundle and I used the code on the card to get AC Black Flag but It gives me error: "Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Please try again later" and error...
  10. I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?: I am signed into the same account, but it doesn't show up for install in the store or 'My Games & Apps.' Any help appreciated. 3ce45941-c81c-436c-bc76-6d3176e0c49d