Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service

Discus and support Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am disgusted at Microsoft's customer service, it is appalling. It is so difficult to find a way to contact you, I want to make a complaint about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by microdesperate, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service

I am disgusted at Microsoft's customer service, it is appalling.

It is so difficult to find a way to contact you, I want to make a complaint about this.

I cannot call you, email you, I don't have twitter, online support doesn't work even though I've tried 3 different browsers.

You keep charging my card on my account even though I expressly said last time I did not want auto-renewal, this is fraudulent.

I want to cancel my subscription and never have anything to do with xbox live services ever again.

My email is: [Mod Removed]

After half an hour of trying to contact you, this is the only option I have found. Why do you make it so difficult to contact you?

:)

microdesperate, Apr 12, 2016
  2. Can you cancel digital pre-orders?

yeah just contact microsoft customer support. You can speak to them via live chat.

LamaBraveheart, Apr 12, 2016
  3. xXCDEATHXx
    xXCDEATHXx Guest
    Cannot contact Microsoft Support

Thanks Peeps, am on phone now - much appreciated Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service :)

xXCDEATHXx, Apr 12, 2016
  4. Ice DjKilla
    Ice DjKilla Guest

Very sorry for these issues.

If needed, you could always disupute the transaction with your credit card company, but that may result in your account being temporarly suspended while Xbox reviews the dispute.

You can always cancel your renewal on xbox.com or your console.

Ice DjKilla, Apr 12, 2016
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For future reference, it's best not to post your email address on a public forum. You can contact UK support at 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For future reference, it's best not to post your email address on a public forum. You can contact UK support at 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

Very sorry for these issues.

If needed, you could always disupute the transaction with your credit card company, but that may result in your account being temporarly suspended while Xbox reviews the dispute.

You can always cancel your renewal on xbox.com or your console.
  8. Matt Connors Win User

Terrible Customer Support Service.

My warranty expired back in December...but I only just received my controller. Covering myself I asked that question and they informed me that the warranty is extended I believe 90 days with every repair. I no longer have the option to send the device in online. This process has completely disheartened me on this product.
  9. ngocphi Win User

You can always skip that and goto device.Microsoft.com and request a repair assuming you are within the 2 year warranty otherwise it's going to cost you
  10. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Matt, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
Thema:

1. Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service - Similar Threads - Cannot contact Microsoft

2. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  3. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  4. I cannot contact microsoft support

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot contact microsoft support: Hello, my microsoft account has been suspended with no explaination, warning or anything like that, approx. 7 days after i migrated my minecraft account. Usually in this case i would contact...
  5. How can i request a callback cannot contact anyone at Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i request a callback cannot contact anyone at Microsoft: How can i request a call back cannot contact anyone at Microsoft 21c90e19-5a42-435d-b093-ac6ceb58d59b
  6. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  7. i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support: i can't buy anything only saying contact Microsoft support e189bdeb-d581-456c-a470-629cb0fde1d0
  8. i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support: i can't buy anything only saying contact Microsoft support e189bdeb-d581-456c-a470-629cb0fde1d0
  9. Cannot sign in to contact microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in to contact microsoft: I am trying to contact microsoft either for live chat or a call back about a XBox 360 controller warranty issue. I can sign into support using my email address and password but I cannot submit my...
  10. Cannot contact Microsoft Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot contact Microsoft Support: Hi all, I need to get the parental control setting on my 360 reset. Somebody has set it up but no one knows any of the details so am unable to reset it or turn it off. I have ready that...