Cannot connect

Discus and support Cannot connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is so silly but I’m so frustrated and I genuinely don’t know what to do. I cannot connect my Xbox one S console to the app. I enter the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bink:), Sep 21, 2022.

1. Bink:)
    Bink:) Guest

Cannot connect

This is so silly but I’m so frustrated and I genuinely don’t know what to do.

I cannot connect my Xbox one S console to the app. I enter the code EXACTLY as it is on the screen, I accept the invite to the server, and then it tell me to reenter the code as I see it on the screen. I have reentered, I have restarted both my console and my phone,I have entered random letters. Nothing works. I have been here for an hour and I could cry.

:)

Bink:), Sep 21, 2022
  2. brandonzhu Win User

Cannot connect

Vibroplex: I have a belkin router I live in Michigan and my ISP is AT&T. Everything else should be fine. Sorry I can't post status code because I am away from my Xbox for the rest of the week

Taidara: Are you suggesting a wired connection?
  3. taidara Win User

Cannot connect

Greetings brandonzhu!

If you do not have a modem built-in router, try bypass your router and connect your console directly to your modem. Before you try this, power off your modem for a couple of minutes. Turn on your modem and wait one minute for it to connect properly. Connect
    your console. Turn on your console and restore Xbox network settings to factory defaults. Press "B" on your controller and run a connection test to Xbox LIVE (Test Xbox LIVE Connection).

Post back and let us know how it goes.
  4. Orbytel Win User

Cannot connect

Thanks RitzyBiscuit7, looks like you have everything covered!

DarkAssassin140- If you're still experiencing issues, please let us know.

Thanks!
  5. WhiteWidow210 Win User

Cannot connect

Yeah i understand it may be simple to fix but I am writing an essay and watching my son. Do not have time to fix something that I should NOT HAVE TO FIX MYSELF..... I pay money to both ends I would hope they could provide me with a fix on their own. I am
    not a computer tech I donot get paid to fix these problems. I pay them to do that for me...

I do not care about me being able to get on live but my son wants to watch Netflix and play his game....Can he...No?
  6. KingofKarkand Win User

Cannot connect

@Kaigow just tested to see if the workaround still works even after shutdown and mine still worked just fine, didn't have to fiddle with IP. I did just get disconnected though trying to play a game, so i don't know whats going on now
Thema:

Cannot connect

1. Cannot connect - Similar Threads - Cannot connect

2. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.: Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore I'm big microsoft service enthusiast...
  3. Cannot connect a ethernet cable to my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect a ethernet cable to my Xbox series X: I am trying to connect an ethernet cable to my Xbox series x for the first time but it keeps disconnecting and connecting and when it is connected it says service info is unavailable. Anyone able...
  4. cannot connect to ubisoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot connect to ubisoft app: I have a valid and paid xbox gamepass account and when I try to connect a message tells me: "Cannot authenticate with the Xbox network. Make sure your Microsoft account is linked to an Xbox...
  5. Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere: I have been trying to play or host Minecraft for a long while, and every time someone tries to join me or I join them, I get the message unable to connect to world. I have my NAT open, I have put...
  6. Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device: I cannot connect to another friends Minecraft world and none of my friends can connect to my Minecraft world. The multiplayer setting is selected and I have checked my privacy settings with both...
  7. The Xbox One controller cannot be connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One controller cannot be connected: After updating my Xbox to the latest version yesterday, my normal gamepad can only connect to my console in a very small range (about 1m range). I tried rebooting the host and my TV, turning off...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  9. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.: I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the...
  10. MSFS2020 on XBOX X cannot connect to server in game

in XBoX Accessibility
    MSFS2020 on XBOX X cannot connect to server in game: MSFS 2020 on XBox X is not able to connect to the server. I have tried restarting, log in - log out etc. still not able to connect. Have not had this issue since the game was installed. Please...