Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden

Discus and support Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have never had this problem before and now randomly my Xbox one refuses to connect with error message: We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oriqinal, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Oriqinal
    Oriqinal Guest

i have never had this problem before and now randomly my Xbox one refuses to connect with error message:

We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. sign in: 0x87dd000f

:)

Oriqinal, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Hey there, gamakid2! Can you please create a new thread for us if you need assistance? We'll be much better able to assist you if you create a new topic. Thanks very much!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Greetings, Muttonloaf99! Did you try all the steps on the page that taidara linked? Can you let me know what specifically you have tried from the list?

Regarding your second question, can you please create a new thread about this issue? That will help us keep the thread focused on troubleshooting your first question. Thank you!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Oct 16, 2016
  4. HopingThrower41 Win User

Xbox 360 Suddenly Won't Connect to Xbox Live

Same thing is happening to me. All of the sudden I cannot connect to Xbox live. Nothing has changed on my end! What's up??
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live all of the sudden

Hey iJuice!

Glad everything got worked out for you. Thanks for circling back and letting us know!
  6. Patrat46 Win User

UPnP is over written by DMZ and dmz is over writen by portforwarding they dont interfere with each other if they all go to the same address (well other then port forwarding will do all the work other 2 just kinda sit there).

Remove port forwarding from your router. in fact restore it to factory defaults and do the same on your xbox (sys setings > network settings > your network > configure network > additional settings> restore)

Port forwarding is likely cause of your current internet issue on your pc. the router page should still load though.

i would re-download with out deleting and if it still gave me issues i would then delete and redownload. after that its time to delete and reinstall the updates (on storage select primary storage unit and pres rb lb x rb lb x ) after deleting the updates
    run xbox live test and re-download them.
  7. Apple iJuice Win User

I tried clearing the system cache and it didn't work. I'm getting a "problem loading page" error upon trying to go to the sign in page on my PC, so I've been using my phone to access the forums because I can sign in that way. Should I still try to delete
    and re-download my profile?
  8. Apple iJuice Win User

Yes, just one. Like I said, I didn't have all three active simultaneously and I just disabled UPnP and forwarded the ports again, still to no avail.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Cannot connect live

2. Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live: Hello, Recently, after years of using my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix, my 360 now says it is unable to connect to Xbox Live. Running the troubleshooting test shows that while the Xbox is...
  3. 360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 WILL NOT CONNECT TO LIVE SO THIS CANNOT BE FIXED BY US AT HOME LOOKS LIKE ?: Xbox Live down FOR 24 hrs on 360 WTH PLAYING FOR 12 YRS & THIS IS HOW 360 GETS TREATED WOW BILL GATES U ARE ONE GREDDY MAN 191e91e7-2f81-47f2-ac3e-59bf30a18e9e
  4. cannot connect to xbox live for days

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to xbox live for days: Evening (least it is here at the time of typing this) i've gotten an xbox 360 again a few weeks back after about a year after the last one basically died on me. up until a few days ago it was...
  5. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.: Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore I'm big microsoft service enthusiast...
  6. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  7. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to play any of the games in my Xbox library on my PC. The only two games in my PC Xbox library account are Age of Empires 4 and Sea of...
  9. Flight Sim 2020 cannot connect to xbox live error 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 cannot connect to xbox live error 0x80004005: the title says it all. "something went wrong" cannot connect to xbox live. error code 0x80004005 How to fix? f2df6fd6-8245-4d02-a7b4-e618b90ef419
  10. cannot connect to xbox live error code 8015000B

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to xbox live error code 8015000B: When I first start up my xbox I automatically log in my live account, But when I try to update my system or create a new xbox live account my xbox spazzez out and kicks me off of live and wont let...