Cannot connect to Xbox Live.

Discus and support Cannot connect to Xbox Live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox was connected to the internet, then we change our wifi password and now it wont connect. Any ideas why? ee3d9ed6-ad21-452a-9de4-950b748329f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MinervaMarauder, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Cannot connect to Xbox Live.

My xbox was connected to the internet, then we change our wifi password and now it wont connect. Any ideas why?

:)

MinervaMarauder, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Bulletkoalo
    Bulletkoalo Guest
    Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.

Bulletkoalo, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Cannot connect

Cannot connect to Xbox live

InnocentBug1990, Jan 1, 2014
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

Hey ObsessedCrib643.

-

This is common when the Wi-Fi password is changed on the router but not on the console. Luckily, there's an easy fix for this in the form of resetting your network settings.

-

Please follow these instructions.

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

2. Select Network Settings.

3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

4. Select Configure Network.

5. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

Note This resets the console's network settings only, and not other settings.

6.Turn off your console.

7. Turn on your console.

Wireless only: You will receive a message to configure wireless settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

-

Let us know how you go with that and we can work from there.

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Oh yes it worked thank you so much!!!

MinervaMarauder, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
  7. LeonSnell_967 Win User

Xbox live issue

Cannot connect to my Xbox Live
  8. Akif Win User

Cannot update XBox 360.

Tried. Connectivity works but cannot connect to XBox Live because of the update.
  9. kb1lce Win User

is anyone else having this problem?

Same problem here too! Won't let me sign in at all. Says my xbox cannot connect to xbox live. Connection test shows it getting on the internet just fine just cannot connect to xbox.
  10. Matista50 Win User

Glitch in the system - Cannot Purchase Xbox Live

There is no problem with the Wireless connection. It connects to xbox live Silver. I can recieve firmware updates, however I cannot Pay for xbox live.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Xbox Live. - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Live

2. cannot connect to xbox live for days

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to xbox live for days: Evening (least it is here at the time of typing this) i've gotten an xbox 360 again a few weeks back after about a year after the last one basically died on me. up until a few days ago it was...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.: Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore I'm big microsoft service enthusiast...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  5. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  6. Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to play any of the games in my Xbox library on my PC. The only two games in my PC Xbox library account are Age of Empires 4 and Sea of...
  7. Flight Sim 2020 cannot connect to xbox live error 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 cannot connect to xbox live error 0x80004005: the title says it all. "something went wrong" cannot connect to xbox live. error code 0x80004005 How to fix? f2df6fd6-8245-4d02-a7b4-e618b90ef419
  8. cannot connect to xbox live error code 8015000B

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to xbox live error code 8015000B: When I first start up my xbox I automatically log in my live account, But when I try to update my system or create a new xbox live account my xbox spazzez out and kicks me off of live and wont let...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live 360 via Xbox One backwards compatible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live 360 via Xbox One backwards compatible.: Does anyone have a fix to a problem that I just came across not being able to sign into Xbox Live on a backwards compatible game? I have an achievement session for Halo 3 but cannot participate...
  10. Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly: Hi all, This is nothing recent, ever since I bought an old Xbox 360 S from GameStop, I have been trying to get it to work with Live services. Working behind a router and firewall, I perfectly...