Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

Discus and support Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DmitrijRebrov, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

Before my troubleshoot I want to say that on my xbox account is about ~300 Games, a lot of cloud saves, xbox game pass until 2023 and about 60000 gamescrore

I'm big microsoft service enthusiast but this looks like shadowban or something like that.

Also I want to say that any personal support from microsoft through chat is not accessible to me and gives errors and support pages does not give me options for a call or personal chat with microsoft support

Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options. [​IMG]

Basically, I cannot connect to my xbox live account through...

Xbox desktop apps

Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options. [​IMG]

Xbox console

Xbox android application

Windows store

:)

DmitrijRebrov, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options.

That's great, friend.

The error was in other services so I understood.

Strange not to have issued a correct warning about the error, but glad it worked.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, Microsoft services are not available in Lithuania as you can see on the website below.

You mentioned that your pussui games account etc. you used to access services from another country, or could normally access Lithuania, I ask that because Live servers are normal and this may be some kind of geo-blocking of service providers.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/regions
  5. Georges C. Win User

"This support request can only be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DmitrijRebrov, in which region are you trying to access Xbox Live services, would it be in Russia?

If it is, unfortunately Microsoft has suspended services to the country, and we still have no official statement of when it will return.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2022/03/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. DmitrijRebrov Win User

Thank you Derek.

I was able to solve my issue.

Problem was that I had a forgotten expired credit card on my azure account with expired azure subscription.

I have created a new subscription, removed expired card and basically most of my blocked microsoft services started working.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to xbox live with my account. No microsoft personal support options. - Similar Threads - Cannot connect live

2. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  4. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  6. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live: I have tried to sign in to my Xbox 360 just now. Nothing has been changed since I was signed in yesterday, but it will not log in it is saying it cannot connect to Xbox live. I have already...
  8. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game: I have been playing black ops 1 on my series x console for several months with no issues. This game is an Xbox 360 game that uses Xbox live. Recently, I have not been able to play as when I try to...
  10. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...